The 26" street thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" street thread
Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 10:40 Quote
photo
I got me them rear pegs the conversion took a bit of swearing on me mum and selling my soul to satan but hey, pegs

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 11:34 Quote
Quite a bit of bmx in here as well but there is some footage of me and luc riding mtb. Hopefully this gets the thread back up and moving again.

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 11:45 Quote
Hopefully tomorrow I am doing a small flat ledge Edit I learnt new tricks and a few other combinations

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 12:01 Quote
Hmm maybe I'll go film a few clips at my local ledge spot, probably not as nice as yours but it's all I got.

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 12:34 Quote
I'll be honest man you have tons of tricks more than I do lol

Also I just finished watching the video I'd love a street crew like that here it's just my mate and myself and our riding styles couldn't be more different lol

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 15:43 Quote
I was wondering, guancho you do lots of filming and always seem to follow on a bike, why not just do what I do, I got a cheap as f*ck penny with really wide wheels and a backpack with straps for boards(I already had it) and just carry it with me

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 16:16 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I was wondering, guancho you do lots of filming and always seem to follow on a bike, why not just do what I do, I got a cheap as f*ck penny with really wide wheels and a backpack with straps for boards(I already had it) and just carry it with me

It's pretty funny that I think about it, mine and Christians riding styles are polar opposites and yet it's still a blast riding with him. We push each other to try thing we normally wouldn't think of doing. It's not a bad thing to ride with people that have a different style, you can learn off each other and become really well rounded, helps keep things interesting.

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 16:59 Quote
Most unrelated quote ever award goes to you, yo13bo.

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 18:28 Quote
Hahaha f*ck did it again

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 18:39 Quote
jespinal wrote:
If i'm doing serious filming or going to the park I just bring my skateboard. My other backpack ripped this winter and my camera bag doesn't have a skate holder so bringing it around is tough right now.

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 23:27 Quote
Ohh I see

@yo13bo I don't complain we usually see lines that the other wouldn't but it's kind of funny because we learnt together

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 23:33 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Ohh I see

@yo13bo I don't complain we usually see lines that the other wouldn't but it's kind of funny because we learnt together

Wasn't saying you were, just an observation.

Posted: Apr 19, 2015 at 1:52 Quote
Oh, well I posted that half asleep so my brain Acitvity was lower than it already is

Posted: Apr 19, 2015 at 2:04 Quote
ProfessorSchaftenberg wrote:
Wow.
I never realised they made bikes that look so god awful horrible than the ones on this thread.
Anyone over the age of 17 must look and feel like complete wankers sitting on one.
yep. Absolute idiots, I'd hate to be one of these guys

Posted: Apr 19, 2015 at 3:09 Quote
christianridesbikes wrote:
Wow.
I never realised they made bikes that look so god awful horrible than the ones on this thread.
Anyone over the age of 17 must look and feel like complete wankers sitting on one.
yep. Absolute idiots, I'd hate to be one of these guys

Randomly selected,as there was so much choice.
But,What..........the f*ck..............is this ?
voila
oh, you're actually serious...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013462
Mobile Version of Website