Powered by Outside

Lapierre Riders

PB Forum :: Other
Lapierre Riders
O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2022 at 16:30 Quote
Bought my first DH bike, 2016 Lapierre dh527. Just needed some TLC and some minor parts, only concern is finding replacement parts if something major breaks.

photo

Posted: Jul 11, 2022 at 1:24 Quote
ricerooster wrote:
Bought my first DH bike, 2016 Lapierre dh527. Just needed some TLC and some minor parts, only concern is finding replacement parts if something major breaks.

photo

I had one of these as my first DH bike (was the 2017 Wc cup replica model), absolutely loved it. Rode park a fair amount on it, once or twice a month for a year. Went from being scared of 10-15ft gaps to crusing over 20-30ft stuff like I was riding down the street. As for needing parts, the only thing I needed was some shock bushings as the lower one developed a little play after 6months or so. But £20 sorted that out. The bike was 3 years old when I got it, so I wouldn't be too worried about breaking anything frame related. Mine was bombproof in the time I had it, cased my fair share of big jumps and some flat landings in there too.

O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2022 at 16:57 Quote
Oro wrote:
ricerooster wrote:

photo

I had one of these as my first DH bike (was the 2017 Wc cup replica model), absolutely loved it. Rode park a fair amount on it, once or twice a month for a year. Went from being scared of 10-15ft gaps to crusing over 20-30ft stuff like I was riding down the street. As for needing parts, the only thing I needed was some shock bushings as the lower one developed a little play after 6months or so. But £20 sorted that out. The bike was 3 years old when I got it, so I wouldn't be too worried about breaking anything frame related. Mine was bombproof in the time I had it, cased my fair share of big jumps and some flat landings in there too.

Good to know thank you.

Posted: Nov 10, 2022 at 12:10 Quote
I'm still here and the only one to ride LP in SoCal

photo

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 0:07 Quote
anyone got any idea when the range for spicy 2023 will be out or if there is any update in geometry?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008995
Mobile Version of Website