Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Need a name for a bike company!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Need a name for a bike company!
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
3-way cycles.....ummm extra cycles.....lucky cycles vag cycles....ok im just looking at things around the room and putting cycles infront but...there not that bad...id ride a vag cycle

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 8:56 Quote
Peace pipe bikes Big Grin

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 17:18 Quote
supert360 wrote:
3-way cycles.....ummm extra cycles.....lucky cycles vag cycles....ok im just looking at things around the room and putting cycles infront but...there not that bad...id ride a vag cycle

how did you get the name 3-way from looking around the room?? hahaha

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
i think...in my opinion

Fresh cycles

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
well, haha, my company name won a couple pages ago so...yea, the door is closed Wink

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
sound of light bikes.

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
i really like campbell bike co

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
nyterider wrote:

hey, if u make a comapny, i want credit! hahaha

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
nyterider wrote:

if you ride street or dj i will give you a frame haha

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:08 Quote
if im ever to make a bike company its gonna be called ninja cyclery, and the freeride bike would be called the ninja kunai, yes i do daydream in classSmile

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
Astarias wrote:
OK ! I HAVE A IDEA FOR THE LOGO

if the name is classified , you make a weird form whit yellow and its says , classified

OR

its like something but you cant see what it is ( Its blurry ) and then on top you have something that looks like the thing they use in post offices and its says in red

CLASSIFIED

(Yes i know , im not to good whit my english , i do not speak as mutch in english and im not good whit english grammer )
NAH take the logo from a newspaperm like the classifieds in the back, and use that

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
nyterider wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
nyterider wrote:

if you ride street or dj i will give you a frame haha

wow sick! i need one! hahaha

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
CapnCrunch wrote:
if im ever to make a bike company its gonna be called ninja cyclery, and the freeride bike would be called the ninja kunai, yes i do daydream in classSmile

u give 13 year old PB users a bad name. hahahaha, im just kiddin that was way too harsh, haha

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
CapnCrunch wrote:

u give 13 year old PB users a bad name. hahahaha, im just kiddin that was way too harsh, haha
awww i even drew a logo and some frames lol, i guess my dreams have been officially shattered

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011522
Mobile Version of Website