Powered by Outside

Football/Soccer Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Football/Soccer Thread
Posted: Aug 28, 2011 at 14:57 Quote
I'm not even, technically, an Arsenal fan. The Glazers run Man U like their personal chequing account, Chelsea have bought success from a billionaire's dirty money and Man City are about to do the same with their Sheikh. I'm sad because a football club that has punched way above its weight for 10 years under a brilliant manager may be on the way out, swamped by billionaires' playthings.

There's always Barca and Real - publically owned association clubs FTW

Posted: Aug 28, 2011 at 14:59 Quote
harriieee wrote:
I'm not even, technically, an Arsenal fan. The Glazers run Man U like their personal chequing account, Chelsea have bought success from a billionaire's dirty money and Man City are about to do the same with their Sheikh. I'm sad because a football club that has punched way above its weight for 10 years under a brilliant manager may be on the way out, swamped by billionaires' playthings.

There's always Barca and Real - publically owned association clubs FTW

Barca And Real is always great to watch to Razz .

And yeeee, I mean arsenal can spend the dollar, But wenger prefers to go for cheap people that are good/young and promising

Posted: Aug 28, 2011 at 15:08 Quote
I dunno. There's def shit going on in the Arsenal boardroom at the moment now Kroenke has 70% control. They sure as f*ck can't buy success like Man City, with a £175m annual wage bill and £400m spent on players in three years.

Posted: Aug 28, 2011 at 15:22 Quote
harriieee wrote:
I dunno. There's def shit going on in the Arsenal boardroom at the moment now Kroenke has 70% control. They sure as f*ck can't buy success like Man City, with a £175m annual wage bill and £400m spent on players in three years.

I know they can't buy talent like Man city, But they could definitely improve a hell of a lot over there current form

Posted: Aug 28, 2011 at 16:49 Quote
arsenal needs to get some good defenders

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 9:14 Quote
Big E scored 4 against tottenham and sergio aguero . 5-1 away as well. come on you blues

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 9:20 Quote
I despise Man City, more so than I despise Chelsea.

Man United were awesome to watch on Sunday though! I hope they win the league once again and that Arsenal can pick themselves back up and challenge for a top 4 spot which I don't see being very likely.

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 10:16 Quote
I dispise them arseholes

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 10:17 Quote
lol, which team are you referring to?

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 10:23 Quote
both man u and arsenal

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 15:38 Quote
I despise Man city and Man utd

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 15:42 Quote
I despise Burnley + Blackburn (Y)

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 15:43 Quote
*And laugh at Wigan.

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 15:49 Quote
lol

I laugh at norwich

Posted: Aug 30, 2011 at 9:36 Quote
pete-1 wrote:
lol

I laugh at norwich
screw you, probably some of the best fans, shame the club has no money to buy players to compete with the rest

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.310265
Mobile Version of Website