Powered by Outside

2010 Wilsons

PB Forum :: Devinci
2010 Wilsons
Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 7:17 Quote
Yeah, I can't wait!!! I know it's not the sweet 11 split pivot model, but I've loved these things for some reason I can't explain ever since the first time I saw one. I brand new too, good price, f*ck it! lol

I was just worried about the teams being not quite as strong as the 40s, and I am a pretty aggressive rider, habit carried over from moto i would assume.

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 7:51 Quote
Wouldn't worry too much about them. I'm over 200 pounds and haven't had issues with the newer Boxxers. Any issues associated with the first batch of the "new style" Boxxers has been fixed (early ones were delivered dry and issues came up with the crown).

By no means bringing the 40 down, it is a great fork, but with its added size to keep the weight down the walls are pretty thin.

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 13:38 Quote
How do the replaceable dropouts hold up? Saw your rawed wilson, pretty sweet. Made me all nostalgic and shit, took me back to the BMX days when raw, polished, and chrome were THE shit! Thanks for making me feel old as shit at 27! lol (the talespin avatar doesn't help either, I loved that cartoon!) What year is it?

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 15:37 Quote
The dropouts have held up fine after three seasons. I know some of the 2008 frames (mine included) the bolts holding onto the dropout at the seatstay would work themselves out. I lost one (lbs replaced) and added some blue loctite to half the threads. Haven't lost one since and it seems after 08' that was never an issue.

Talespin is amazballs, Baloo, Rabecca, Kit Cloudkicker and who could forget Don Karnage.

Posted: Aug 9, 2016 at 7:06 Quote
I am looking Hanger for shipment to Russia. Can somebody help?
Thx

Posted: Apr 5, 2022 at 9:37 Quote
Hi can you write to me. I want those bearing kit for the link

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010910
Mobile Version of Website