Powered by Outside

Australia / New-Zealand STREET THREAD

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Australia / New-Zealand STREET THREAD
Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 1:21 Quote
A-town wrote:
i go to princes hill secondary college. it's a shithole. good if ur gonna buy drugs thoughWink
lol!

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 2:15 Quote
norco-rider-1 wrote:
unclebones wrote:
norco-rider-1 wrote:
Anyone Ride Street or DJ around Brisbane?
im getting a new street bike soon so if your keen for a ride or somthing give me a shout tup

Train it down to the gold coast and have some fun with us, well when its not so f#!kin hot any ways!

yeah for sure man me and a few friends will come ride with you some time after xmas

Sweet az, i better get a bit of practice in before then. Ive been more on the surf board lately cos its so hot! haha ah well thank god its skool holidays next week

Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 19:07 Quote
unclebones wrote:
norco-rider-1 wrote:
unclebones wrote:

Train it down to the gold coast and have some fun with us, well when its not so f#!kin hot any ways!

yeah for sure man me and a few friends will come ride with you some time after xmas

Sweet az, i better get a bit of practice in before then. Ive been more on the surf board lately cos its so hot! haha ah well thank god its skool holidays next week

hahah yeah i finish on tuesday next week so yeah going to be riding alot when i pay off my 09 Norco Ryde Big Grin i cant wait to get it

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 12:56 Quote
A-town wrote:
to anyone in melbourne or near it there's gonna be a jam onn at city park on sunday the 22nd. if you can come down do it cos it's gonna be insane fun. the only rule is you have to come with a moustache (real or fake) i look forward to seeing some of you guys there
i know this was a while ago, but isnt that the date of flem banks jam?

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
Cavaties wrote:
A-town wrote:
to anyone in melbourne or near it there's gonna be a jam onn at city park on sunday the 22nd. if you can come down do it cos it's gonna be insane fun. the only rule is you have to come with a moustache (real or fake) i look forward to seeing some of you guys there
Idk man.
hey anyone here from perth
?

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 3:16 Quote
norco-rider-1 wrote:
unclebones wrote:
norco-rider-1 wrote:

hahah yeah i finish on tuesday next week so yeah going to be riding alot when i pay off my 09 Norco Ryde Big Grin i cant wait to get it

Theres a fair few 24 and 26" mtb street riders in brisbane. Most that I know are on the north side though...

Posted: Dec 28, 2009 at 2:09 Quote
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
Cavaties wrote:
A-town wrote:
Idk man.
?
bahaha streety your whipped! i heard the stories of why you moved

Posted: Dec 29, 2009 at 18:08 Quote
Cavaties wrote:
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
Cavaties wrote:
Idk man.
?

haha na its a good change. big city. lots of street to ride. lots of dh
and parks over here arnt too great but atleast theres like 30 of them Smile Smile Smile

Posted: Dec 30, 2009 at 0:31 Quote
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
Cavaties wrote:
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:

Idk man.
?

and parks over here arnt too great but atleast theres like 30 of them Smile Smile Smile
well it doesnt get alot better than ballarat. i went up there 2days ago. hoping to see you but you wernt there

Posted: Dec 30, 2009 at 1:59 Quote
weeeew 180 to wallrides down. now i just need to find some place gnarly to do them

Posted: Dec 31, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
Cavaties wrote:
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
Cavaties wrote:

well it doesnt get alot better than ballarat. i went up there 2days ago. hoping to see you but you wernt there
hell no man you get more hot days here not as much rain and theres heeps more mtb riders here insted of the 3-4 people. and all the bmxers.

perth is better Smile

Posted: Dec 31, 2009 at 22:48 Quote
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
Cavaties wrote:
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:

hell no man you get more hot days here not as much rain and theres heeps more mtb riders here insted of the 3-4 people. and all the bmxers.

perth is better Smile
yeh but as in the park itself not the people

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 2:58 Quote
well what its all about for me is riding with people.
when i rode there i pritty much rode alone so yea its good to ride with people over here lol

its kinda strange over here tho no one knows me. i have to intrduce myself haha.

back in vic like everyone knows me.

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 3:02 Quote
does anyone hear get crap from people about not having a brake? eberyone here says im crazy for taking it offbut i dont even notice when im riding at the park

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011663
Mobile Version of Website