Sexiest Old-School DH Bike Out There

PB Forum :: Downhill
Sexiest Old-School DH Bike Out There
Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 16:50 Quote
The stinky was the one I really wanted back then but finding them for under 1500 at the time was near impossible. Ide still love to have one

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 19:33 Quote
fredro wrote:
Crankworx Whistler 2022
Dripping

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 10:08 Quote
dayum...that looks burly

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 10:22 Quote
Dam there´s a red S8 frame near me but the guy wont sell it. Frame is battered and even has a crack on the swingarm.
He also has a Yeti DH9 that was mine and also is in really bad shape but the guy just wont sell.
The Lbs where i sometimes help doing suspension services has a 99 Intense M1 with shivers painted in ratle can fluo orange that there for about 15 years and the owner wont sell and wont colect it or repair it... i dont get theese guys.

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 10:49 Quote
carreiro-12 wrote:
Dam there´s a red S8 frame near me but the guy wont sell it. Frame is battered and even has a crack on the swingarm.
He also has a Yeti DH9 that was mine and also is in really bad shape but the guy just wont sell.
The Lbs where i sometimes help doing suspension services has a 99 Intense M1 with shivers painted in ratle can fluo orange that there for about 15 years and the owner wont sell and wont colect it or repair it... i dont get theese guys.

If you were closer I'd sell you a yellow Make S8 and a set of knackered Shivers. I also have a chrome Mk1 S8 that I won't sell.

O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 22:41 Quote
06 specialized big hit fsr

Posted: Oct 27, 2022 at 5:45 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
carreiro-12 wrote:

If you were closer I'd sell you a yellow Make S8 and a set of knackered Shivers. I also have a chrome Mk1 S8 that I won't sell.

Yeah shipping costs are crazy...

Posted: Oct 27, 2022 at 6:17 Quote
ATHERTONSROCK wrote:
06 specialized big hit fsr

Looks great.

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2022 at 19:32 Quote
2006 Specialized Big Hit FSR
photo

Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 7:24 Quote
fredro wrote:
My camo single tracks. I loved this bike!

photo

photo
Big Grin

Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 7:50 Quote
Black cables, black grips, black saddle, and black chain ring would really improve the look. Seems really busy with all the different colors and shades.

Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 7:59 Quote
fredro wrote:
Black cables, black grips, black saddle, and black chain ring would really improve the look. Seems really busy with all the different colors and shades.

And some other wheels with regular spoke patern

Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 8:40 Quote
New pedals, new pic...

99 Bazooka

Posted: Dec 4, 2022 at 11:46 Quote
R0BB0 wrote:
26 Pages and no-one has posted a Demo 9???

2004 New-
photo

And Now-
photo

I think this bike really marked the turn in style on DH bikes. Its still not far from the current Demo 8 in looks.

Rad!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021226
Mobile Version of Website