Whats the worst deal your local bike shop has ever given you?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Whats the worst deal your local bike shop has ever given you?
Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:44 Quote
Beg your pardon? Check yourself before you correct me man.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:46 Quote
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:
madeinchinamyass wrote:

I guess while your correcting people I should point out that usually you place a CAPITOL letter at the beginning of every sentence.

It's spelled "capital" but whatever, I'll let it slide. HOWEVER, you used the possessive your, rather than the correct you're. Smarten the f*ck up homeboy.

You are an idiot a capital is a city, a capitol is a upper case letter.
Smarten the f*ck up "homeboy"
Dude, google it capitol letter and it will correct you and spell it for you as CAPITAL LETTER....try it bud.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:47 Quote
dubhex wrote:

Ok cool, "Beg your Pardon" would be a fragment. I could go on and on buddy while you stutter with your Canadian education.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:49 Quote
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:

Ok cool, "Beg your Pardon" would be a fragment. I could go on and on buddy while you stutter with your Canadian education.
Don't even think about bringing up Nationality you f*cker, and for your information, Canada has a 98-99% education percentage...the US has an 89...

and no offense Rattsl

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:49 Quote
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:

Say what you will about the Canadian education system. It doesn't really apply to me since I go to a private school. I also don't really care what people on the internet think of me, so occasionally I'll use grammatically incorrect phrases and colloquialisms.

By the way, how many other mistakes have I made recently? I'm just curious, since you say you could go on and on.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:50 Quote
doberdude wrote:
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:

Don't even think about bringing up Nationality you f*cker, and for your information, Canada has a 98-99% education percentage...the US has an 89...

and no offense Rattsl

Yeah and while that percentage is so high guess what the college rates are.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:51 Quote
madeinchinamyass wrote:
doberdude wrote:
madeinchinamyass wrote:

and no offense Rattsl

Yeah and while that percentage is so high guess what the college rates are.
Hmm what is?

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:52 Quote
I'm still waiting for you to correct me on all of my other mistakes (implied by your use of the expression "on and on", and let me tell you that since you're the fruit of the world-famous United States education system, I hope my mind is f*cking blown.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
doberdude wrote:
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:

and no offense Rattsl
None taken, Im Puerto Rican so technically Im a caribbean guy. America just owns our island and I live in Texas. I'm one of the smarter ones though so...

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
dubhex wrote:
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:

Say what you will about the Canadian education system. It doesn't really apply to me since I go to a private school. I also don't really care what people on the internet think of me, so occasionally I'll use grammatically incorrect phrases and colloquialisms.

By the way, how many other mistakes have I made recently? I'm just curious, since you say you could go on and on.

Ok well first of all it completley applies to you becuase your private school uses Canadian Curiculum, and people like you who say they dont care what people think of them really just cant think of any thing beter to say to defend themselves.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:55 Quote
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:

Ok well first of all it completley applies to you becuase your private school uses Canadian Curiculum, and people like you who say they dont care what people think of them really just cant think of any thing beter to say to defend themselves.

I'm STILL waiting for you to correct all of my other mistakes.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:55 Quote
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:
madeinchinamyass wrote:

Ok, well first of all, it completley applies to you becuase your private school uses Canadian Curiculum, and people like you who say they dont care what people think of them really just cant think of any thing beter to say to defend themselves.
Just proofread for you man, those would be your mistakes. Welcome.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:56 Quote
dubhex wrote:
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:

Good one man

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:57 Quote
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:
madeinchinamyass wrote:

Well that states that Canadian Curriculum is better because you are the one that seems to make all the mistakes...

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 18:57 Quote
dubhex wrote:
madeinchinamyass wrote:
dubhex wrote:

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014519
Mobile Version of Website