Powered by Outside

It does not matter what kind of bike, if it's pimped out post it here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
It does not matter what kind of bike, if it's pimped out post it here!
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:36 Quote
THIS is pimp (I know its road but respect needed...)

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.feltracing.com/store/images/large/da.jpg

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Nah, wasn't you. Just a few of these bikes aren't that great. I know this sounds sorta cocky, but this thread is for damned nice bikes. I know you all love to ride, and you love your bikes, but this isn't the place for them. This is the elitists thread. Sorry. :/

ok well what makes your bike so much better then every1 elses, what makes you such and "elite"

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:39 Quote
scott-e wrote:
Maybe we should be posting other peoples bikes instead of our own....
heres a sweet 4x bike
photo

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:40 Quote
roy-boy23 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Nah, wasn't you. Just a few of these bikes aren't that great. I know this sounds sorta cocky, but this thread is for damned nice bikes. I know you all love to ride, and you love your bikes, but this isn't the place for them. This is the elitists thread. Sorry. :/

ok well what makes your bike so much better then every1 elses, what makes you such and "elite"

Uhm, I'm saying it's elitist, not that I'm elite. And what makes my bike better than yours? Everything.

O+
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
sherbet wrote:
roy-boy23 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Uhm, I'm saying it's elitist, not that I'm elite. And what makes my bike better than yours? Everything.
the only reason ppl like your bike is cuz it has 40's on it

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:45 Quote
sherbet wrote:
roy-boy23 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

ok well i just looked at your bike and all i can say for better is your 40, frame might be rare but it looks like shit... this is stupid to fight over whos bike is better but dont get something in your head saying you and your bike are at the top of pink bike and your an "elite" this is a pink bike form your not trying to get accepted by farari to be the next owner of an enzo.... the gt withthe candian tire fork should not have bin added tho

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
roy-boy23 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
roy-boy23 wrote:

ok well i just looked at your bike and all i can say for better is your 40, frame might be rare but it looks like shit... this is stupid to fight over whos bike is better but dont get something in your head saying you and your bike are at the top of pink bike and your an "elite" this is a pink bike form your not trying to get accepted by farari to be the next owner of an enzo.... the gt withthe candian tire fork should not have bin added tho

TBH theres no need to argue as my bike owns, so there.

Anyway, PIMP is the term, what makes a certain bike stand out? Bright colours, contrast and high end componentry....

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
scott-e wrote:
Maybe we should be posting other peoples bikes instead of our own....
why?? dose it matter

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:49 Quote
photo

prettyyy sweet.

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
odin333 wrote:
photo

prettyyy sweet.

I think I'm gong to throw up....

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
roy-boy23 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
roy-boy23 wrote:

Dude, you're assuming too many things. Firstly, every part of my bike is better than yours, not just the fork. And when the hell did I say I was the top? All I'm saying is my bike is pimp, you're an idiot if you say otherwise, and there's been many bikes posted up that are not near pimp.

O+
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
why dont you 2 quit arguing like 4 year olds and respect other ppls shit if they think its pimp there is atleast one other person out there that will like it to.

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:53 Quote
^ i'll second that.

O+
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:56 Quote
odin333 wrote:
photo

prettyyy sweet.
thats photoshopped right?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016481
Mobile Version of Website