I want to see everyones Norco Hardtail

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
I want to see everyones Norco Hardtail
Posted: Aug 6, 2010 at 18:20 Quote
2009 Rampage, "The Beast:"

photo
photo

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 16:56 Quote
Temp back wheel, I have a ns rotory laced to a 729 but I overspun a 360 over a nice size dj, also has a chain now lulz im not a loser like TUC
photo

Posted: Sep 2, 2010 at 21:32 Quote
my sasquatch with ne Argyle's SB8's and funn grips
photo
photo

Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 8:00 Quote
i gotta ask. why djing forks and djing tires on a freeride hardtail?

Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 9:30 Quote
dmanj wrote:
i gotta ask. why djing forks and djing tires on a freeride hardtail?
small blocks are xc tires and an argyle sits at 110mm so that fork is big enough for anything the rest of the bike can handle

Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 19:02 Quote
put the argyle on there for a change while my 55R's where gettin fixed i got a good deal on them as well. they ride very well on the sasquatch (which is 15 inch frame) its not full out dj but its good for some light freeride and street.

Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 19:04 Quote
Mudlovin wrote:
put the argyle on there for a change while my 55R's where gettin fixed i got a good deal on them as well. they ride very well on the sasquatch (which is 15 inch frame) its not full out dj but its good for some light freeride and street.

ok, i was just wondering. so are you planning on putting the 55 back on once you get it back?

Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 19:12 Quote
yah eventually i like the way the argyle feels right now though it has some nice adjustability that the 55r didn't.

Posted: Sep 14, 2010 at 20:35 Quote
JamesKann wrote:
something
photo

Wel I love it, but that may be confirmation bias :-)

On another subject, there's a guy in the BCC who rides a first or second year Rampage. He's customized it a tad... Single speed with chain tensioner, Magnesium pedals, Trials-style riser bars. Light as all f**k compared to The Beast (my Rampage). We swapped bikes for a bit of the ride, it was fun to try something different.

Posted: Feb 15, 2011 at 21:20 Quote
photo

My XC/AM trail bike

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 7:10 Quote
apenflexor wrote:
photo
what year is this? my buddy has the same bike

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 2.000890
Mobile Version of Website