Powered by Outside

Kicked Off?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Kicked Off?
O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 21:23 Quote
fufalump wrote:
who? rampage?

Carnell and Sepi held it down until i showed up. I'm guessing jordan got sick of all the drag.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 21:24 Quote
Hahahaha....This thread just got 1000x better.

This just proves that us mods aren't always arseholes and can have some fun.

Mod
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 21:28 Quote
Andrew.. there's no fun cuz your around. Razz

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 22:29 Quote
im just wondering can i get banned for spelling all msn style???

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 22:31 Quote
i think its dumb how "spoiledgoods" can be a moderator and he posts crap that gets deleted. i dont think that its fair. i dont think he deserves that positon.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 22:34 Quote
slipknotandbiking wrote:
im just wondering can i get banned for spelling all msn style???

Quit doing it and you have to find out! Razz

O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 22:35 Quote
dirtjumper1132 wrote:
i think its dumb how "spoiledgoods" can be a moderator and he posts crap that gets deleted. i dont think that its fair. i dont think he deserves that positon.
'

He's not a mod. He's one of the site developers.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 22:36 Quote
lol u mean i dont have to find out, but i guess that answers my question.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 22:36 Quote
dirtjumper1132 , spoiledgoods is actually one of the developers of the site, not just your average mod Wink

slipknotandbiking, if after repeated warnings you still use the MSN/internet chat lingo, you could recieve a short vacation. It all has to do with defying warnings. If there are 3 or 4 warnings stating to stop doing something and you continue, that is when a ban is imposed.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 22:37 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
dirtjumper1132 wrote:
'

He's not a mod. He's one of the site developers.

either way, y is he posting pics or girls covering her breasts, dont get me wrong i like girls, but this isnt the appropiate place for this kind of stuff, he should know not to post that stuff.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 22:38 Quote
yeah srry for reopening this thread

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 22:39 Quote
geezir wrote:
dirtjumper1132 , spoiledgoods is actually one of the developers of the site, not just your average mod Wink

slipknotandbiking, if after repeated warnings you still use the MSN/internet chat lingo, you could recieve a short vacation. It all has to do with defying warnings. If there are 3 or 4 warnings stating to stop doing something and you continue, that is when a ban is imposed.

so its not talking like a tard that gets u banned, its defiance???

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 22:40 Quote
It's not one or the other. It's a combination of both.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008288
Mobile Version of Website