Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

What's a good beginner DJ/Street/Park Bike to buy with a budget of $900?

PB Forum :: Beginners
What's a good beginner DJ/Street/Park Bike to buy with a budget of $900?
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 at 22:53 Quote
z-man wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
dguild248 wrote:
photo

so is this the bike?
That is so retarded beyond believe...If I ever saw someone riding that I'd personally slap them across the face.
what if it was a 7 foot tall black dude named bahbah
I'd call the police and report a stolen bike? Haha

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 at 22:54 Quote
z-man wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
dguild248 wrote:
photo

so is this the bike?
That is so retarded beyond believe...If I ever saw someone riding that I'd personally slap them across the face.
then id wonder why there are 7ft tall black peoplein my neighborhood

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 at 22:55 Quote
get 150 bucks and buy a black market 357

Posted: Jun 23, 2009 at 22:56 Quote
dguild248 wrote:
z-man wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
if he was 7 feet tall i dont think he would be riding a size small
maybe he was actually a BMX'er but couldn't ride a bmx when he grew up so he has to ride that.

Posted: Jun 23, 2009 at 23:20 Quote
z-man wrote:
dguild248 wrote:
z-man wrote:

if he was 7 feet tall i dont think he would be riding a size small
maybe he was actually a BMX'er but couldn't ride a bmx when he grew up so he has to ride that.
Did his BMX look like this?
http://bmx.transworld.net/files/2009/05/26/my-pimp-bike-002.jpg

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 11:25 Quote
jmsxtreem wrote:
get 150 bucks and buy a black market 357

black mrkt's are not $150 at least where i'm from they aint

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 11:58 Quote
Well you guys have convinced me I'm going to try and get the Flow DJ thanks for all your help cheers Beer tup Pirate Salute Helmet Batman

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/420981/

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 12:03 Quote
Smitty16 wrote:
Well you guys have convinced me I'm going to try and get the Flow DJ thanks for all your help cheers Beer tup Pirate Salute Helmet Batman

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/420981/
sweet. ask him if he will let you try it first.

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 12:12 Quote
get a 09 pecial8ized 92

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 14:40 Quote
it's either guna be the 08 Flow DJ or the 09 Brand New Havoc those are the ones i will get either the DJ or the Havoc.

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 15:53 Quote
Smitty16 wrote:
it's either guna be the 08 Flow DJ or the 09 Brand New Havoc those are the ones i will get either the DJ or the Havoc.
the dj would own the shit out of the havoc and will probably end up being cheaper with taxes.

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 16:35 Quote
konacowboy wrote:
Smitty16 wrote:
the dj would own the shit out of the havoc and will probably end up being cheaper with taxes.
+1

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 18:55 Quote
konacowboy wrote:
Smitty16 wrote:

don't think there will be taxes on it it's in my city, private seller or will there be?

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 19:16 Quote
Smitty16 wrote:
konacowboy wrote:
Smitty16 wrote:

don't think there will be taxes on it it's in my city, private seller or will there be?

hes talking about the havoc. my buddy was looking at buying the havoc a while ago and it was $1000 without tax I think. Not sure if it will be the same at your shop. So not only will it be more expensive than the flow (by a couple hundred?) it will also have shittier parts. now, the havoc will have warrenty and the flow doesn't. But, the havoc will break way easier than the flow. The flow is the best for the price

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 19:33 Quote
fender101punk wrote:
Smitty16 wrote:
konacowboy wrote:

hes talking about the havoc. my buddy was looking at buying the havoc a while ago and it was $1000 without tax I think. Not sure if it will be the same at your shop. So not only will it be more expensive than the flow (by a couple hundred?) it will also have shittier parts. now, the havoc will have warrenty and the flow doesn't. But, the havoc will break way easier than the flow. The flow is the best for the price

Although norco has amazing warrantyWink where u can break one frame and pay a bro fee to get a better oneWink Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014921
Mobile Version of Website