Powered by Outside

Calgary Area

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Calgary Area
Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 22:45 Quote
gnarkore wrote:
neon-freerider wrote:
So what the situation with COP, closed for the week or what? The person at the desk doesnt seem to know lol.

I'd imagine if they don't know that we wouldn't know. IMO your best bet is call again another time or see the trail update on the Winsport website.
apperently there is a thick coat of mud covering it

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:15 Quote
afro-99 wrote:
gnarkore wrote:
neon-freerider wrote:
So what the situation with COP, closed for the week or what? The person at the desk doesnt seem to know lol.

I'd imagine if they don't know that we wouldn't know. IMO your best bet is call again another time or see the trail update on the Winsport website.
apperently there is a thick coat of mud covering it

i guess thats what you get when you dont shovel the 4 inches of sand/dust off the trails prior to rain

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:17 Quote
yeah someone tryed to ride through it, theres a nice 2 inch rut now, just like last year

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:20 Quote
afro-99 wrote:
yeah someone tryed to ride through it, theres a nice 2 inch rut now, just like last year

where is there a rut? Contact COP say its a safety issue and they will have to go fix it.

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:21 Quote
we should say that about the entire trail.. infact, all of the trails.

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:24 Quote
neon-freerider wrote:
we should say that about the entire trail.. infact, all of the trails.

lol call in and say they are a hazard because they are. lol

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:27 Quote
i will after they open west trees for a few hours. then ill pretend to be some groms parents.

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:32 Quote
neon-freerider wrote:
i will after they open west trees for a few hours. then ill pretend to be some groms parents.
say your son fell

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:33 Quote
fell going into laser *ag on the new wooden object so thy sohuld take th esaftey barrier and roll in away..

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:34 Quote
neon-freerider wrote:
fell going into laser *ag on the new wooden object so thy sohuld take th esaftey barrier and roll in away..

Explain further, I haven't ridden COP yet this year so Im not sure...

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:36 Quote
dude you should call in and say that your 'son' fell on safari planet, so they should put redline back

and the rut thing is second hand data

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:36 Quote
neither have I, i skipped class to look and see what they have done.

the drop into safari, is now blocked by a husge ass caution mat, and the drop into laser fade is replaced with some sketchy wooded roller

Cop's motto:

If it isnt safe, make some kind of really poorly made wooded obstical instead

and if i say redline, they may aswell add screamer back too

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 23:37 Quote
No, Safari was fun and still is. they just need really solid berms and it is a fun trail.

Posted: Jun 2, 2010 at 6:40 Quote
i was there yesterday and its fine,west trees was a bit muddy so it was closed but it will be open today for sure

Posted: Jun 2, 2010 at 15:37 Quote
Wow thread got hijacked, go talk about COP in the other Calgary thread.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010512
Mobile Version of Website