Got Any DH Questions? Ask Them Here

PB Forum :: Downhill
Got Any DH Questions? Ask Them Here
Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 5:41 Quote
Pretty outdated geometry. 65.5* head angle iirc. You'd be better off getting something newer with a 64* or less head angle and lower bb.

Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 10:13 Quote
TheMastodon wrote:
Has anybody used 10 wt suspension fluid in their front fork?

Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 11:07 Quote
TheMastodon wrote:
TheMastodon wrote:

Yes i do, i use redline 10wt in my lowers.

Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 15:44 Quote
TheMastodon wrote:
TheMastodon wrote:
I wouldn't put that in your 40. It won't mess anything up but your fork won't preform as well.

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 18:47 Quote
ik that iv asked this here before, but i didnt get good answers. so here we go again.

anyone have any opinions or experience on the 27.5 trek sessions?

Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 18:54 Quote
angry-sasquatch wrote:
TheMastodon wrote:
TheMastodon wrote:
I wouldn't put that in your 40. It won't mess anything up but your fork won't preform as well.

I guess ill stick to 7wt. Thought it might make it more plush.

Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 20:45 Quote
TheMastodon wrote:
angry-sasquatch wrote:
TheMastodon wrote:

Shoot fox an email and see what they say.

Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 21:21 Quote
goytay wrote:
TheMastodon wrote:
angry-sasquatch wrote:

Shoot fox an email and see what they say.

I'll try, Ov'e found their customer service to be kind of slow in the past though.

Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 22:12 Quote
It doesn't hurt. Lower weight oil will give better small bump and blow though the travel faster and it will increase how fast it rebounds, compared to a heavier weight with the same amount of oil. And if it's just what you're putting in you lowers, it won't make a difference to performance, but it's better to use the recommended weight for lubrication.

Posted: Sep 30, 2015 at 2:54 Quote
Just a quick question regarding the my buysell ad. Im selling my 2012 v10. Just for quick overview i have 2013 fox 40s coil, 2013 fox dh rc4 with new cockpit and seat+post etc. Overall id like to get some opinions for what you guys would consider a fair price. Consider also that I am in europe, and the price is in euros. Cheers!

Posted: Sep 30, 2015 at 6:49 Quote
voobz wrote:
Just a quick question regarding the my buysell ad. Im selling my 2012 v10. Just for quick overview i have 2013 fox 40s coil, 2013 fox dh rc4 with new cockpit and seat+post etc. Overall id like to get some opinions for what you guys would consider a fair price. Consider also that I am in europe, and the price is in euros. Cheers!

dont know in euros but id say 3300-3500usd

Posted: Sep 30, 2015 at 7:04 Quote
yea 2900 euros is about 3240 usd. Selling it for the new commencal Wink it is very cheap from switzerland

Posted: Sep 30, 2015 at 8:42 Quote
Hey everyone could someone please shed a little light as to what may be causing my headset to keep coming loose? This is the third time now that it's come loose and im growing more concerned each time. It's an fsa orbit 1.5 zero stack headset on a '15 Wilson 27.5. Is this common for it to loosen over time, could there be something else contributing to this or could it be a low quality headset? A buddy suggested locktite but first Id like to see what some other thoughts/opinions are and any info will be much appreciated! Thanks guys

Posted: Sep 30, 2015 at 8:46 Quote
nevi414 wrote:
Hey everyone could someone please shed a little light as to what may be causing my headset to keep coming loose? This is the third time now that it's come loose and im growing more concerned each time. It's an fsa orbit 1.5 zero stack headset on a '15 Wilson 27.5. Is this common for it to loosen over time, could there be something else contributing to this or could it be a low quality headset? A buddy suggested locktite but first Id like to see what some other thoughts/opinions are and any info will be much appreciated! Thanks guys
Is your starnut sliding?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034028
Mobile Version of Website