Amazing young rider!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Amazing young rider!
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:39 Quote
AmirB wrote:
shawndogger wrote:
who cares. hes that young and hes hitting 40 foot tables. if you ask me that is pretty big.
so? i bet you he cant jump 2.5 meters drops to flat

So? he's a kid. He hasn't quite gotten there yet.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:42 Quote
dude who cares. hes that young and he can already rip that hard. thats good.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
have you noticed that he never pedals because his bike is too big for him? he dosnt do a full crank rotation because he is not tall enough?

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:48 Quote
did you notice that on that trail there is no need to pedal. he clears everything just fine without pedaling. jeeze you guys are knocking a kid that is 9 years old. when hes in his 20s he will probably be one of the best riders out there.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:50 Quote
in my opinion, if you got all nine year old riders together and gave them v10's, i reckon a lot of them would outride him. BUT ive got nothing against the kid because hes got a nice bike. if hes having fun...tup

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:51 Quote
freerider52 wrote:
AmirB wrote:
shawndogger wrote:
who cares. hes that young and hes hitting 40 foot tables. if you ask me that is pretty big.
so? i bet you he cant jump 2.5 meters drops to flat

So? he's a kid. He hasn't quite gotten there yet.

the dude i know is a kid too, thats the point of this conversation Blank Stare

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:56 Quote
ya but this kid is lucky, he got started way younger than probably all of us. he has a big advantage since he gets his dad to get him sc stuff. but who cares. im pretty sure he has proven himself.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 14:20 Quote
sorry to say but the bike looks like its doing all the work. if you give that kid a hardtail to do those jumps he would just be riding over them.
or mabye he would be doing the same am probaly just mad because of how crazily spoiled that kid is. if you looked through the website you will see.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 14:23 Quote
the kid is good but he is lucky! he started at a young age, has places to ride, and has parents to buy him everything. I think at of us on this site could of been just as good as him at his age if we were all put in his shoes.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
ya I know. the kid has it made. but still you have to have the balls to go for it. I know for a fact when I was his age I wouldnt even have thought about doing anything that big. but im out. so I'll join this again later.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 17:01 Quote
i still can't believe half of you retards think the bike makes the rider Rolleyes if that were the case there wouldn't be seperate bike companies if there was a bike that suddenly made riders a freeride god. seriously use some f*ckin common sense here. Attention

RIDING YOUR BIKE and only RIDING YOUR f*ckING BIKE makes you a better rider. that kid rides his bike as much as most of you morons spend on pink bike. so get off the damn computer and go for a ride somewhere

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 17:06 Quote
haha nelly, that was well put.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
nellydafreerider wrote:
i still can't believe half of you retards think the bike makes the rider Rolleyes if that were the case there wouldn't be seperate bike companies if there was a bike that suddenly made riders a freeride god. seriously use some f*ckin common sense here. Attention

RIDING YOUR BIKE and only RIDING YOUR f*ckING BIKE makes you a better rider. that kid rides his bike as much as most of you morons spend on pink bike. so get off the damn computer and go for a ride somewhere
well I would but I broke my chain and have two flats! I don't have parents that will just go out and buy everthing I need!Blank Stare

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
i'm 12 and hit 40 foot doubles and 50 foot tables on a single crown bike with only 140mm of travel in the front
put me on a down hill bike ill go crazy

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 18:57 Quote
Fezzari505 wrote:
i'm 12 and hit 40 foot doubles and 50 foot tables on a single crown bike with only 140mm of travel in the front
put me on a down hill bike ill go crazy

ya ok wheres all the pics of you hitting 40 foot gaps?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012119
Mobile Version of Website