Powered by Outside

What do you want to see happen in 2011 @ Horseshoe Resort?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
What do you want to see happen in 2011 @ Horseshoe Resort?
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 17:26 Quote
motrvatd wrote:
yea im running a ht and will be all season and did all last season, 140mm travel up front though which helps. It's worth it in the long run hopefully. Does get really shaky though which sucks on your forearms
props to you.....I have an fs bike and im still a puss lol

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 18:25 Quote
Yea I'm gonna be hitting up horseshoe on a hardtail if I can manage to get money for gas, lift tickets and a bike rack.

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:00 Quote
FlatlineDH wrote:
motrvatd wrote:
yea im running a ht and will be all season and did all last season, 140mm travel up front though which helps. It's worth it in the long run hopefully. Does get really shaky though which sucks on your forearms
props to you.....I have an fs bike and im still a puss lol
i got new hydros this season so should be a lot better, bb5's just don't cut it. Got some nerves over crashing though, last time i did it ended in a strained rotor cough and ended my season

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:01 Quote
rotor cough? or u do u mean rotator cup?

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:02 Quote
NWray wrote:
rotor cough? or u do u mean rotator cup?
yes yes that one lol i just need to wipe out then i'll be fine. Wish the rain would stop though

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:03 Quote
yes, yes it does Evil farking pissed, wanted to grow a pair and hit the big dj line at trash more again..... now its gonna be Saturday at the soonest if i cant snag the car for horseshoe

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:06 Quote
NWray wrote:
yes, yes it does Evil farking pissed, wanted to grow a pair and hit the big dj line at trash more again..... now its gonna be Saturday at the soonest if i cant snag the car for horseshoe
everything is way to soft to hit yet down here. Last time i went out only 2 corners were ridable and even they ended in a big puddle and were super slick. Did and xc ride and was like biking through a flowing mud slide. Hopefully i might be able ot get up the weekend after opening if my buddy is willing to go.
Did they find out if they will be renting full armor or not yet? I got a ff helmet and shin pads but need body armor and think my buddy needs all of it.

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:11 Quote
do we need full armor? or is it just needed for people under 18?

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:13 Quote
NWray wrote:
do we need full armor? or is it just needed for people under 18?
just under 18, got no prob with the body armor but elbow pads r just anoying. I'd seriosuly suggest getting shorts with padding though, hips take a beating

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:14 Quote
im looking into riding shorts.... after my fall at t-moore my hip still isnt right(fell on my studded belt .. OW..... Frown )

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:19 Quote
NWray wrote:
im looking into riding shorts.... after my fall at t-moore my hip still isnt right(fell on my studded belt .. OW..... Frown )
yea i have pictures of my hips, looks like somebody took a belt sander to them. Dh shorts for this season with pads on hips, they are so sweet for pedaling to.

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:21 Quote
the muscle cup that holds your leg into your pelvis/hip is like stretched or some shit for meFrown it still feels like my right leg is longer than my left Frown

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:23 Quote
NWray wrote:
the muscle cup that holds your leg into your pelvis/hip is like stretched or some shit for meFrown it still feels like my right leg is longer than my left Frown
oh shit! yea day after i fell hard felt like an old guy trying to walk hicking trail.

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:24 Quote
the day after i couldnt put weight on my right leg...

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 20:27 Quote
photo
not as bad as it could of been but stung like hell, more so the bruising that hurt after

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011088
Mobile Version of Website