Powered by Outside

Would you go to school on an expensive bike?

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Would you go to school on an expensive bike?
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 14:44 Quote
ya its not hard to take a bike apart,my friend bought a 50$ multi and doesnt know how to use it so i asked for it(while he was right there) and took my other buds bike appart(frame was only locked),exept for the crank it was in my locker
his face was pricless after school

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
ya its not hard to take a bike apart,my friend bought a 50$ multi and doesnt know how to use it so i asked for it(while he was right there) and took my other buds bike appart(frame was only locked),exept for the crank it was in my locker

thats a great prank.

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 15:02 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:

thats a great prank.
its even better the socond time,and the third time wen he locks both wheels and fork so you hang his frame on a fence about 20-25 feet(not sure havent seen it in a week),il try to find a pic of the fence

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:

thats a great prank.
its even better the socond time,and the third time wen he locks both wheels and fork so you hang his frame on a fence about 20-25 feet(not sure havent seen it in a week),il try to find a pic of the fence

third time's the charm!

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 15:10 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:

thats a great prank.

third time's the charm!
ya he stoped after that,more on topic i ride my 850$ bike + add ons to school and its fine,i once walked up on a kid trying to pick my lock and asked him wat he was doing and he told me he forgot his key:P, i told him he had 10 seconds to explain why he forget his key to my lock,he ran,into the school bus cause he was looking back to see if i was chasing him

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 21:14 Quote
i have my favorite teacher hold it and i lock it in his room...im the only biker at my school of 150 gangster ass wanabes that cause trouble so...now i live in the gheeto and ride a pink barbie bike to school. the school is more ghetto then then my old one. Check out the photots on mi profile at the barbie bike

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
see i have a school were mabe 1 person does drugs and my school has 500 kids in it but its in a neighborhood that im not really sure about it but theres some nice trails and jumps right beside my school so id like to bike there just so after school i could go but i probly wont

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 14:39 Quote
when i rode to school it was on a £200 bmx back in 1986!!!Madder

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
well i ride my kona stinky 2200$ to school and nothing has happened to itBeer

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 14:47 Quote
konarider944 wrote:
well i ride my kona stinky 2200$ to school and nothing has happened to itBeer

...Yet... is it worth the risk? who says it has to be someone who attends your school to steal it?

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 14:48 Quote
well then ill take that risk if i ever get it stolen ill give you 5$

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 14:53 Quote
pong wrote:
hahaha oh yeha i hunt though

may i ask what you hunt or who???

i ride my scream to school (or used to) i always use 3 locks on it one "U" lock, one 1" cable lock with "unpickable master lock", and a steel "bike lock" (it like the "U" however it brand name is bike lock.)

my motto is: "if you are going to steal my bike. i am going to make your life a living hell"

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
tru i was thinking of riidin to to class on time, but its n ot in the best area..

i was thinking -> lock wheels, fork, frame, seat, and covver some things in barbed wire?:P

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 at 13:53 Quote
scsracing wrote:
no,lol.whats the point,to brag.i ride a rubbish bike to school as the pikeys visit around here alot and the bike rack thing is right by the gate so no way.

whats a pikey?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013568
Mobile Version of Website