Powered by Outside

Rocky mountain switch

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Rocky mountain switch
O+
Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 16:22 Quote
honestly you can do dh on it but I look at your picture and your norco shore would be fine too.
switchs are more of a all around black diamond bike. you can pedal it (somewhat), it has a high bb height and saddle height which are not really great dh bike traits.
I do dh on mine but not racing
merry christmas BTW

Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 18:14 Quote
uh ic ic well i could stick with my bike just need to get some triples back on it ans some better tires

merry x-mas to you aswell Smile

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 16:43 Quote
this thread has dyed

Posted: Nov 24, 2010 at 21:02 Quote
Hey guys! I am looking to buy a 2007 Switch. I am just starting biking and will be doing trails with lots of berms, rock beds and jumps. I also have a slightly aggressive riding style. Do you reccomend this bike for me?

Posted: Nov 24, 2010 at 21:08 Quote
hey i will give a switch with a slight crack in the head tube for free. it looks like its in the paint only.
shehryar512 wrote:
Hey guys! I am looking to buy a 2007 Switch. I am just starting biking and will be doing trails with lots of berms, rock beds and jumps. I also have a slightly aggressive riding style. Do you reccomend this bike for me?

Posted: Nov 25, 2010 at 12:54 Quote
I am in Ottawa. And thats not my question Smile

Posted: Nov 27, 2010 at 20:17 Quote
I know my buddy had a rocky switch and loved it.

Posted: Dec 1, 2010 at 6:55 Quote
I've ridden an '07 switch a pile of times when me and my buddy would swap bikes. Actually one summer I didn't have a working ride so when we went shuttling I would either drive or ride that. He had it set up nice with a good balance of plushness but flickability as it wasn't too heavy.
If it's a good deal and fits you I'd definitely say go for it; they have quite the cult following.
And also, Vanderham! 'nuff said.

Posted: Dec 1, 2010 at 12:37 Quote
Thanks guys! anymore feedback would be appreciated, but I think that i will purchase one.

Posted: Dec 1, 2010 at 16:31 Quote
they are heavy as shit, at least mine was.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014104
Mobile Version of Website