Powered by Outside

Official Calgary Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Calgary Riders Thread
O+
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
Anyone know what the deal is with the bike expo this year? Usually its at the end of March. If its still happening I'd like to register for that shit

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 15:46 Quote
scott... its april 5th and 6th... but it doesnt really look like there is much of a bike expo as far as riding goes. There is a "mountain bike feature zone" on the floor plan, but it doesnt say anything about mountain bike demos on the schedule or anything. Im not sure whats goin on.

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
Moved to Calgary in the fall. Looking for mature riders to rip with, DH, BMX (no street. D/J, pump track). I also love single track and MX on my dirt bike. Really anything involving dirt and two wheels does it for me.

I have a little pump track on the go. If you know how to run a shovel Whip and can keep your mouth shut. You may get to ride it Smile

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 18:34 Quote
I got down to bowcycle today. Sweet shop, good guys and pick up my bash ring for my chain sandwich. Im really hoping i can get the funds for a 66 soon.

lets go ride!

O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
hey i was just wondering where the good places 2 ride are other then cop i jsut moved a while a go so jsutwondering free ride stuff specificly

O+
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 14:11 Quote
ive got this secret place in the making.... not that much if anyone lives in the NW near northhill i could show you where it is...

O+
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
bayrak wrote:
ive got this secret place in the making.... not that much if anyone lives in the NW near northhill i could show you where it is...

tell me! i know you and you know me! i think

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 8:08 Quote
Hey i live pretty close to North Hill where is this place if you wouldn't mind saying?

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
ill send a map thing to you...

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 18:33 Quote
Anybody got any info on the fat tire race?

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 21:27 Quote
Hey guys, I'm getting a Cove Peeler DH next week, trying to think of the
best tire combo for COP...I'm thinking high roller rear, minion front? Anyone find the perfect tires to run?

Thanks

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 23:12 Quote
minion 2.35 3c front and then a kenda small block eight or a bontrager Revolt super x in the rear. That would work really well.

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 16:28 Quote
Dual kenda nevegals 2.5s, thats what I'd recommend, I run a 2.5/2.7 combo and love it.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
when is the dam fat tire race

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014711
Mobile Version of Website