Powered by Outside

MARZOCCHI or ROCKSHOX

PB Forum :: Other
MARZOCCHI or ROCKSHOX
O+
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
mitch1514 wrote:
nutty247 wrote:
ROCKSHOX all the way in the dj/street/park market !
and yes i have ridden products from both manufactures
I think not. I rode a 2004 dj1 for a bit, and then rode a 2008 argyle 318. I live the dj1 5x better.
your f*cking 12 you wouldnt be able to ride the way the fork is designed to be riden

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:18 Quote
ive got both and i prefer rockshox
rockshox are normally quite soft while marzocchi are normally harder and i no you can change the springs and settings and everything but thats how they are as standard
rockshox any day
what about fox?

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:18 Quote
mr-substance wrote:
ive got both and i prefer rockshox
rockshox are normally quite soft while marzocchi are normally harder and i no you can change the springs and settings and everything but thats how they are as standard
rockshox any day
what about fox?
I think opposite.

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:20 Quote
2shorty2 wrote:
mitch1514 wrote:
nutty247 wrote:
ROCKSHOX all the way in the dj/street/park market !
and yes i have ridden products from both manufactures
I think not. I rode a 2004 dj1 for a bit, and then rode a 2008 argyle 318. I live the dj1 5x better.
your f*cking 12 you wouldnt be able to ride the way the fork is designed to be riden
that doesn't effect anything. maybe I am 5'5 and weigh 143 lbs?

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
actually, the only marzo. fork I can compare riding wise to the argyle is the dirtjam.

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
mitch1514 wrote:
actually, the only marzo. fork I can compare riding wise to the argyle is the dirtjam.
ahahahaha
the dirtjam is f*cking shite !!! the closest mz fork to the argyle range is the dj3 !
as if you have been saying the dirtjam is better than an argyle !

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:34 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
mitch1514 wrote:
ahahahaha
the dirtjam is f*cking shite !!! the closest mz fork to the argyle range is the dj3 !
as if you have been saying the dirtjam is better than an argyle !
I was talking about the ride, not the durability, or any of that bullcrap.

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
your digging yourself deeper in a hole mate !
the argyles ride much nicer than the dj range ! IMO

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:43 Quote
mitch1514 wrote:
2shorty2 wrote:
mitch1514 wrote:
dude. you an idiot, you have no clue what you talking about. i know someone who was like you after he lost his father and he woke up and realised being an idiot wasnt making him any friends, now he's a good guy. i sujjest you learn something from what i've just said and play nice. your 12 and people prefer 12 year olds that are respectful, you will make alot more friends that way. if you 5'5" and 143lb then sadly i gotta say it, you overweight or just freakishly built for a 12 year old. im 16 and about 150lb at 6' with 7% body fat. im built light but not a stick insect, i dont think i know a 12 year old as big as you not counting 12year olds tat big that can ride. the other thing. i dont care how much you weigh you will never, at your age, ride a bike or fork at the levels its meant to be ridden. you dont jump high enough/drop high enough or go fast enough. not even 95% of 16year olds ride at the level forks are made for unless hacking counts for pushing a fork to its limit. just face it, eveyone here is not running to sign up to join your army, infact, you army only has one person, you

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:46 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
your digging yourself deeper in a hole mate !
the argyles ride much nicer than the dj range ! IMO
I dont think so. I is all pesonal preferance. bottom line = rockshox = performance

marzocchi = durability.

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
stabdee661 wrote:
mitch1514 wrote:
2shorty2 wrote:
dude. you an idiot, you have no clue what you talking about. i know someone who was like you after he lost his father and he woke up and realised being an idiot wasnt making him any friends, now he's a good guy. i sujjest you learn something from what i've just said and play nice. your 12 and people prefer 12 year olds that are respectful, you will make alot more friends that way. if you 5'5" and 143lb then sadly i gotta say it, you overweight or just freakishly built for a 12 year old. im 16 and about 150lb at 6' with 7% body fat. im built light but not a stick insect, i dont think i know a 12 year old as big as you not counting 12year olds tat big that can ride. the other thing. i dont care how much you weigh you will never, at your age, ride a bike or fork at the levels its meant to be ridden. you dont jump high enough/drop high enough or go fast enough. not even 95% of 16year olds ride at the level forks are made for unless hacking counts for pushing a fork to its limit. just face it, eveyone here is not running to sign up to join your army, infact, you army only has one person, you
yayayayyaya, I know alot more about bikes that half the people an this site. sure I am a cocky little 12 year old, but just because i am an a*shole and have a nice bike does not mean I dont know shit about them. and you are going to go into my profile, check out my jackal and say "what a peice of shit" and I am gonna say " I built if for less than $300, so suck on that.

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 12:57 Quote
mitch1514 wrote:
stabdee661 wrote:
mitch1514 wrote:
yayayayyaya, I know alot more about bikes that half the people an this site. sure I am a cocky little 12 year old, but just because i am an a*shole and have a nice bike does not mean I dont know shit about them. and you are going to go into my profile, check out my jackal and say "what a peice of shit" and I am gonna say " I built if for less than $300, so suck on that.
i think we all no you have a poo bike (sick frame with undescribly shite parts)
and i bet you dont know loads on bikes and its not good or big addmiting your a 'cocky' 12 year old !!! you should be taking onboard everything older people say to you !!
coz i guarentee older people are wiser than you ! (generally in life not necessary just bikes)

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
dirt jam better than argyle.lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol can i keep going lol lol lol lol lol lol

oh my a cocky 12 year that has travelled the world and done everything.

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 15:02 Quote
Well, this thread went to hell.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010358
Mobile Version of Website