Powered by Outside

San diego riders?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
San diego riders?
Posted: May 14, 2009 at 1:10 Quote
surfsd wrote:
There right by a Vons. Cool

Now everybody will know, THANKS CHRIS!!!, Thats why the FBI is on to you, cause you name drop. LOL.

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 5:57 Quote
wish the vons jumps had a roll in. I hate pedaling to the first jump especially with my knee not being the best. oh well i am plannin on going just not riding very hard.

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 6:55 Quote
Thrillride wrote:
wish the vons jumps had a roll in. I hate pedaling to the first jump especially with my knee not being the best. oh well i am plannin on going just not riding very hard.

Sweeeeet!

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 6:59 Quote
MAN this is supposed to be my friday off! if i didnt have to work so much this week id be there. since i am super comfortable on the main at cuya now i was hoping to try vons when others are there. maybe next friday for me

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 7:15 Quote
forgivenick wrote:
MAN this is supposed to be my friday off! if i didnt have to work so much this week id be there. since i am super comfortable on the main at cuya now i was hoping to try vons when others are there. maybe next friday for me
Now that you have hit the man, Vons is the spot!!! Once you get it dialed they are super fun, by far my favorite set.

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 7:32 Quote
the main at cuyamaca, is that the big line?? Those jumps are freakin huge...

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 9:53 Quote
Its not the FBI it was the sherrif. Which reminds me i forgot to post the story.

Soooo..... Warning if you have stuff for sale on caigslist.

I have my 20" Traildigger for sale on craigslist, so i get an unknown call last week around 5:45 pm from a older guy in Jamul that wants to check out the bike. He sounded really shady, especially hen i asked him for a number to call him back, he said he would rather call me back. So we set up a time and place (6:45 Rancho San diego by the movie theater) Im running about 5 mins late when he calls to make sure im still coming, i tell him im close. Get there and see this guy that looks like he never rode a bike before. say hi and he asked to ride it, no problem. He cruised quickly around my truck once almost falling. So i asked "you buying this for your son or yourself?" He said "somebody" So im starting to get in defensive mode cuz this dude is weird. Then a Sheriffs truck pulls up behind me, next thing you know there yelling "put your hands behind your head" Im like WHAT????? Before i can say anything im in the back of the car in cuffs. They ask if i have anything illegal in the truck i say no and ask if they can search it, ofcourse im not hiding anything. Anyways im in the back in cuffs wondering what the hell did i do? So i say "can i ask questions or what?" He says ya " What am i doing in cuffs in the back of a sheriffs truck for, whats going on?" "You are being detained for suspicion of a stolen bike" Im like whoa whoa buddy this bike aint stolen i can guarantee that. To make a LONGER story a lil shorter, they let me go cuz they figured out i was truthful. They said because i painted some parts and posted a post twice with the same #. WTF They wasted 45mins of my life and scratch the paint on my bike. The detectives were cool but the sheriffs thought they were dealing with a high profile criminal and figured they couldn't have a sense of humor.

So there it is my crazy ordeal just for trying to sell a bike on craigs.

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 9:58 Quote
surfsd wrote:
Its not the FBI it was the sherrif. Which reminds me i forgot to post the story.

Wow holy shit...I wouldn't of been to happy.

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 10:59 Quote
Thrillride wrote:
the main at cuyamaca, is that the big line?? Those jumps are freakin huge...

no, the first one that goes to that little step up.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 0:02 Quote
dude i never, ever heard anything that crazy from a craigs post bro. thats rough. sorry to hear that. most craigs stuff i sell has been super easy and laid back with no interrogations. i hope you can sell it soon. wish i was going to vons tomorrow. have fun with out me. pics/vids please!

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 7:10 Quote
surfsd wrote:

I have my 20" Traildigger for sale on craigslist, so i get an unknown call last week around 5:45 pm from a older guy in Jamul that wants to check out the bike. He sounded really shady, especially hen i asked him for a number to call him back, he said he would rather call me back. So we set up a time and place (6:45 Rancho San diego by the movie theater) Im running about 5 mins late when he calls to make sure im still coming, i tell him im close. Get there and see this guy that looks like he never rode a bike before. say hi and he asked to ride it, no problem. He cruised quickly around my truck once almost falling. So i asked "you buying this for your son or yourself?" He said "somebody" So im starting to get in defensive mode cuz this dude is weird. Then a Sheriffs truck pulls up behind me, next thing you know there yelling "put your hands behind your head" Im like WHAT????? Before i can say anything im in the back of the car in cuffs. They ask if i have anything illegal in the truck i say no and ask if they can search it, ofcourse im not hiding anything. Anyways im in the back in cuffs wondering what the hell did i do? So i say "can i ask questions or what?" He says ya " What am i doing in cuffs in the back of a sheriffs truck for, whats going on?" "You are being detained for suspicion of a stolen bike" Im like whoa whoa buddy this bike aint stolen i can guarantee that. To make a LONGER story a lil shorter, they let me go cuz they figured out i was truthful. They said because i painted some parts and posted a post twice with the same #. WTF They wasted 45mins of my life and scratch the paint on my bike. The detectives were cool but the sheriffs thought they were dealing with a high profile criminal and figured they couldn't have a sense of humor.

dude thats gnarly!

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 7:48 Quote
duude, thats ^^^ BULLSHIT. Id complain to someone for sure, but thats just me hating on stupid cops. Seriously that is such a loud of crap man, I'd be more than upset, I would have been yelling at those f*ckers if I had done nothing wrong. Anyway glad your chillin and got YOUR bike back lol.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
Thrillride wrote:
duude, thats ^^^ BULLSHIT. Id complain to someone for sure, but thats just me hating on stupid cops. Seriously that is such a loud of crap man, I'd be more than upset, I would have been yelling at those f*ckers if I had done nothing wrong. Anyway glad your chillin and got YOUR bike back lol.

At the end of the day I would be like "anyway are you guys gonna buy my frickin bike?!?!?!"

Posted: May 18, 2009 at 12:11 Quote
surfsd wrote:

man thats a bummer. as much as that sucks though, look at it this way... At least theyre trying to find stolen bikes! Haha, just trying to make light of the situation. Sorry to hear about the scratched paint. what happened to the sketch dude? Was he actually sketch or undercover? or both? hahaha

Posted: May 18, 2009 at 17:51 Quote
He was one of the detectives. I told him he sounded sketchy on the phone and he said good as he laughed. He was cool

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011376
Mobile Version of Website