Powered by Outside

Do people make fun of you cuz you ride bikes alot??

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Do people make fun of you cuz you ride bikes alot??
Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 7:59 Quote
odin333 wrote:
justin99 wrote:
Whenever I say anything bike related my friends that don't bike get annoyed. They think that it's a waste of time and I spend to much money on bikes, parts and gear. I personally would rather drop $400 into a bike than buy a Playstation 3 or something. But they think otherwise. I don't really care what they think about biking anymore because it's the best thing in my life and nobody can take it away from me.

yeah. i know what you mean. all of my friends started getting Xbox 360's and now their all nerds. i got a wii last christmas but that was when i din't really need any biking stuff. My friend had $1000.00 saved for a dirtbike and blew it all on an xbox 360 elite, special edition halo, guitar hero 3 (he bought it online for $200.00), and a bunch of other garbage. i might consider getting one in a year when they go down to $200 which they will trust me.

I like my x box 360 for when the weather is crap but i would MUCH rather have bought a bike with the money if i was him. lol

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 5:33 Quote
yeah kids always ae like yeah rob hittin soime sweet dirtjumps you suck plah plah plah but im just like you dont know what your missing.. and the girls dont really care haah

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 5:36 Quote
HaggisOnABike wrote:
odin333 wrote:
justin99 wrote:
Whenever I say anything bike related my friends that don't bike get annoyed. They think that it's a waste of time and I spend to much money on bikes, parts and gear. I personally would rather drop $400 into a bike than buy a Playstation 3 or something. But they think otherwise. I don't really care what they think about biking anymore because it's the best thing in my life and nobody can take it away from me.

yeah. i know what you mean. all of my friends started getting Xbox 360's and now their all nerds. i got a wii last christmas but that was when i din't really need any biking stuff. My friend had $1000.00 saved for a dirtbike and blew it all on an xbox 360 elite, special edition halo, guitar hero 3 (he bought it online for $200.00), and a bunch of other garbage. i might consider getting one in a year when they go down to $200 which they will trust me.

I like my x box 360 for when the weather is crap but i would MUCH rather have bought a bike with the money if i was him. lol
yeah my buddy was building up a 07 250 then decided to get an Xbox there goes his forks and bar and stem..Eek Whip

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 10:54 Quote
Like my good friend tha thizzking said if you r good u get respect i try to throw my own steez into my tricks

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
KINGJOHNTHEGR8KONA wrote:
Like my good friend tha thizzking said if you r good u get respect i try to throw my own steez into my tricks
Jesus, take an English class.

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 15:38 Quote
freeridemassacre19 wrote:
KINGJOHNTHEGR8KONA wrote:
Jesus, take an English class.
haha

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
yeah in the town of gp you get no respect at all , everyone thinks bikeing is a pathetic joke here. All of em are rich quadders that work ont he rigs

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 10:52 Quote
Well people make fun of me cus i'm a girl and I ride bikes...
They have nothing better to think about obviously and I really couldn't care less about people that think like that. You shouldn't let them get to you, they arent worth it. Do what you want to do and if that's riding bikes, then so be it. tup

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
Haha i'm the only one at my school who rides.

I prefer to ride solo though, normally they end up slowing me down.

I skateboard a bit too, but when my bike is broken.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
odin333 wrote:
ya all those skateboarding noobs.

they think their all great because they can kick flip off a 3 and a half foot drop, then i proved them wrong by doing a look back 360 Big Grin now they respect me.
yea ive had that to.............ive also had some bmxers or wat ever say i was gay because i wear a helmet[note: the kid next to him had chunks of hair missing]then my friend said no its called saftey.... then the guy said so your wereing safety like it was funy as hell

i just said no im wereing your mom and rode of holdind up the finger

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
snapshomylol wrote:
i just said no im wereing your mom and rode of holdind up the finger

Only a thirteen year old.

Thats all i have to say

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
i will beat the living s*** out of anyone who makes fun of me 4 riding

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 6:51 Quote
i hate it when people make fun of you for spending money on a bike and not buyng a games console and then think your weird because you havent got the latest console

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 9:26 Quote
i dont even know how this thread even made it this long this thing started like last year almost and its still going

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012926
Mobile Version of Website