Powered by Outside

MTB game!

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 8:24 Quote
i would have to say the dave mirra 2 engine is a sick gameplay, but instead of having a backflip/ frontflip button, you go the way of amped where you control your rotations with the thumbstick. that way, you could cork your backflips and threes like crazy. the trick combo possibilities on dm2 are endless, making it super fun.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 8:27 Quote
also, you could have two career paths to choose from, downhill/4cross racing or freestyle.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 10:03 Quote
just reading the thread, i disagree with people who think there isn't an audience. look at how popular the freerider 1 and 2 are. I mean, there are games for scootering and freerunning, im sure there are people interested in a decent mountain biking game. i just asked my cousin what he thinks of the idea, and he thought it would be sweet. He doesnt bike or bmx, or do any sports for that matter, mountain biking is just something everybody can relate to, making it a sick game idea.

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 13:26 Quote
I think we need to take our time with this and get this thread up again, it's not going to be easy, like the person about me said there are freestyle scooter games, i mean come on we can get a decent biking game out on the market Razz

Posted: May 2, 2008 at 12:45 Quote
Freeroaming would be good too

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 20:45 Quote
I have thought of this many times and all of the other MTB games for ps2 are horible

And it would be difficult to make because most of the creators for ides for the game usually end up being horrible.And if there wasnt enough interest in the game for buyers enough people (like the NHL series)for the creators and such in oreder to make profit off the game.Cause i have rented a mountain biking game called adrenaline rush and it was horrible, but i like the idea of having a good fuctional MTB game.

Cool

Posted: May 17, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
i reckon that you have your own character. like live with your parents or have your own house. make money. walk or ride anywhere on a gta scale map. build your own jumps,trails etc at your local woods. then when you get your skills better you can get better bikes by earning more money by having a better job than washing cars! then you could get public transport to better woods. then eventally you get your big shot at getting scouted!

O+
Posted: May 17, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
taylormars5 wrote:
i reckon that you have your own character. like live with your parents or have your own house. make money. walk or ride anywhere on a gta scale map. build your own jumps,trails etc at your local woods. then when you get your skills better you can get better bikes by earning more money by having a better job than washing cars! then you could get public transport to better woods. then eventally you get your big shot at getting scouted!

Thats a great idea! tup

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 4:16 Quote
has any1 writin to the game companys??

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
dampgrisen wrote:
taylormars5 wrote:

Thats a great idea! tup

sounds like a new sims game is being built

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 12:30 Quote
Mtbdean wrote:
dampgrisen wrote:
taylormars5 wrote:

Thats a great idea! tup

sounds like a new sims game is being built

na mate more gta

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014794
Mobile Version of Website