Manitou circus

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Manitou circus
Posted: Sep 24, 2022 at 20:41 Quote
harry2601 wrote:
I've read a couple post about people mentioning the solo air mod on the circus expert forks where you replace the spring and other internals in the left leg for a RS Solo air unit from a 32mm RS fork making it lighter in the process.

I believe this is the part required but as there's no info online other than brief testimonials saying its possible I have no idea;
https://www.bikeinn.com/bike/rockshox-spring-internals-left-recon-solo-air/136338305/p

Anyone here done this or have any more info on what would be required?

Bump on this .... Solo air would allow much higher pressure for those of us who don't get enough out of the original setup. Personally I find it's to easy to sag it through it's travel, and I'd like a little more control over that so that I could actually decide how I want my Circus Expert to respond.... Solo-air usually goes beyond 200psi and Circus only goes to 50psi .... Plus has extra parts (spring etc) that's aren't needed and add weight.

I know this will offend people but many of us Circus Expert dudes, do want to switch to the Solo-air spring for a better and more helpful setup. I find my Expert too squishy....

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014473
Mobile Version of Website