Cyclists- Rant about your experiences with motorists!!

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Cyclists- Rant about your experiences with motorists!!
Posted: Dec 18, 2012 at 15:17 Quote
I loved the blank face of the driver when the cyclist said "why don't you just back up if you knew I was there" you could almost see the smoke coming out from his combustion engine in his head.

Posted: Dec 19, 2012 at 21:37 Quote
A bus driver managed to cut up 3 cyclist in about 300 metres, each time was completely pointless as well, Humphhh...

Posted: Dec 20, 2012 at 4:09 Quote
Sounds like the typical bus driver.

Posted: Dec 20, 2012 at 22:58 Quote
Just thought this was fitting for this thread......

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/252355_454413481272912_1121078672_n.jpg

Posted: Dec 21, 2012 at 1:41 Quote
very fitting, pic should be posted about more

Posted: Dec 21, 2012 at 12:59 Quote
I read a study - drivers give women riders more room.

Posted: Dec 22, 2012 at 3:45 Quote
Reckon I'll start cross dressing then lol

Posted: Dec 22, 2012 at 3:51 Quote
never-stop wrote:
what i hate is i get looked down up on because i cycle everywhere, probably the thing that bugs me the most..

for me my priority is cycle, public transport, last resort is a car

if you had some money that would be the other way round

Posted: Jan 2, 2013 at 13:57 Quote
Haha I like having huge bars and pegs on my bike it really makes cars give you that extra space haha!

Posted: Jul 12, 2013 at 19:32 Quote
dazem wrote:
marquis wrote:
dazem wrote:
How come nobody thinks to record the plates of these a*shole`s and file police reports? Trying to run a cyclist off the road with a lethal weapon is attempted murder...

Maybe all cyclists should carry a gun ?
atleast 2 just to be safe!, also a .50 handgun will penetrate an engine block and could help stop many hit and runs...
I like the idea and plan to when I'm old enough but I'd like to see you try to shoot a larger CSL hand gun while riding I'd do. 357 mag at most

Posted: Jul 12, 2013 at 19:36 Quote
dazem wrote:
marquis wrote:
dazem wrote:
How come nobody thinks to record the plates of these a*shole`s and file police reports? Trying to run a cyclist off the road with a lethal weapon is attempted murder...

Maybe all cyclists should carry a gun ?
atleast 2 just to be safe!, also a .50 handgun will penetrate an engine block and could help stop many hit and runs...
I like the idea and plan to when I'm old enough but I'd like to see you try to shoot a larger CaL hand gun while riding I'd do. 357 mag at most

Posted: Jul 12, 2013 at 20:26 Quote
I had one the other day, I was riding on my SS roadie, guy in a truck passes me, while i'm near the curb, and without any sort of signal or anything he turns right in front of me into an intersection. He KNEW I was there. I flipped him the bird, but I don't think he saw.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011634
Mobile Version of Website