Powered by Outside

Post your video edits - watch, share & adivise

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Post your video edits - watch, share & adivise
Posted: Apr 6, 2016 at 4:21 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Joegrant wrote:
@ibishreddin cool! The only thing I might change would be to trim off part of the clips where there's not much going on. Having a stable camera always make it better too. It's good though!
Did you watch mine right above?
It's very short. What do you think?

Its sick! Needs moar riding. No slomo and show what speed the wheel size has! Thanks for the feedback btw

Absolutely! And just so you know, I don't ever speed up my videos at all unless it is a time lapse. Everything is actual speed except for the obvious slomo which I did use to much of.
Thanks!

Posted: Apr 6, 2016 at 16:49 Quote
Joegrant wrote:
ibishreddin wrote:
Joegrant wrote:
@ibishreddin cool! The only thing I might change would be to trim off part of the clips where there's not much going on. Having a stable camera always make it better too. It's good though!
Did you watch mine right above?
It's very short. What do you think?

Its sick! Needs moar riding. No slomo and show what speed the wheel size has! Thanks for the feedback btw

Absolutely! And just so you know, I don't ever speed up my videos at all unless it is a time lapse. Everything is actual speed except for the obvious slomo which I did use to much of.
Thanks!

Oh no, wasn't talking about speeding up the vid haha. I was talking about riding the 9er on high speed trails, similar to what you did in that 16 seconds

Posted: Apr 6, 2016 at 20:31 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Joegrant wrote:
ibishreddin wrote:

Thanks!

Oh no, wasn't talking about speeding up the vid haha. I was talking about riding the 9er on high speed trails, similar to what you did in that 16 seconds

Ah, yes. Ok we will work on that, but this was filmed right before he sold the 9er and got a 650. Which he certainly rides just as fast though
Really appreciate the feedback!

Posted: Apr 8, 2016 at 17:33 Quote
Spring biking in the streets with a friend on our hardtails, waiting for the snow to melt

Posted: Apr 23, 2016 at 10:07 Quote
FAIL SQUAD on Youtube. Comment, Fave, Subscribe to the channel.

Posted: Apr 25, 2016 at 15:25 Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxMSKpsNkcU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dorlx3vW_j8 any advice on who to make these two better? Add music? check it out and leave a like please!

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 9:00 Quote
Hey there, here is my video. Location is Istanbul/Turkey. Hope you all like it, check it out.

Posted: Apr 30, 2016 at 14:09 Quote
Views: 77    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

First ride out after the scaphoid injury.

Posted: May 6, 2016 at 22:59 Quote
Hi, here's my spring edit from our Bike Park in Slovakia: https://youtu.be/_iie16LpstQ
Please watch it and subscribe to the channel!

Posted: May 7, 2016 at 18:42 Quote
Views: 1,389    Faves: 0    Comments: 7

wanted to make something loose, fast and wild

Posted: May 8, 2016 at 15:19 Quote
Views: 1,999    Faves: 18    Comments: 11

O+
Posted: May 9, 2016 at 15:41 Quote
l8igz wrote:
Views: 1,999    Faves: 18    Comments: 11

Nice stuff!

Posted: May 17, 2016 at 15:58 Quote
Here is a video that shows our new riding area "The Backside". A lot of time has been spent building these trails over the past few years but even more time has been spent building the new trail to the area, Flow Track. Right now it is still very short, but in the next year or so, it should be completed. So, watch the video and tell me what you think. Whether about the edit itself or about the trails, which can be found on trail forks, or whatever. I like to get feedback, good or bad.

Views: 353    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Thanks for watching.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017821
Mobile Version of Website