Powered by Outside

How often do you fall and why?

PB Forum :: Beginners
How often do you fall and why?
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 22:23 Quote
hahahha i seen that happen and then me and dave just sat there and laughed then i left

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 3:40 Quote
I fall every time I decide to try barspins, whenever I try 360's.
Just when I get stuff wrong

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 7:45 Quote
speaking of shit tires, y friend almost broke his arm yesterday sliding out in a corner on my bike

O+
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 8:25 Quote
jaycurtis wrote:
hahahha i seen that happen and then me and dave just sat there and laughed then i left
my fork shunk about 70mm

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 8:37 Quote
ratherberidin wrote:
jaycurtis wrote:
my fork shunk about 70mm
sweet you have djs forks now

O+
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
its near ridged in the ront and saggy in the back

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 16:39 Quote
thats a perfect dj bike

O+
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
well i tried taking it a part one side the spring shoot out about 3 feet and the other side wont come out

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
oh that really sucks prob just need a new fork all together didnt think your bike got f'd that much when i seen it happen but it was funny.. cant believe that one guy on the old big hit launcched the gap and landed beside the landing in that hole tho hahaha

O+
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
jaycurtis wrote:
oh that really sucks prob just need a new fork all together didnt think your bike got f'd that much when i seen it happen but it was funny.. cant believe that one guy on the old big hit launcched the gap and landed beside the landing in that hole tho hahaha
MARKIS that was f*cking funny

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
did he end up hitting it clean with out destroying his balss

O+
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
i pm about 20 peple about forks i should have one in a week or 2

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 0:29 Quote
Little falls seem to happen when i chicken out and grab brakes too much mid- stunt. My only big(ish) one so far i was trying to pull some stupid high-speed rock bounce and lost control, f*cked up my knee and wasn't even able to ride my bike downtown for a coffee for like 3 weeks.

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 0:50 Quote
i fall cause i care. no actually i fall either cause my tires dont grip and slide out which is the case currently and is starting to piss me off or i grab to much brake blow a berm or just over estimation.

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 1:14 Quote
the only falls i have are when the front wheel washes out

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010368
Mobile Version of Website