Powered by Outside

Do people make fun of you cuz you ride bikes alot??

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Do people make fun of you cuz you ride bikes alot??
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
balfabb7man wrote:
i dont even know how this thread even made it this long this thing started like last year almost and its still going
it definatly didnt start almost a year ago. it started november 5. but yea i to am suprised it lasted this long

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
[Quote="vasta"]Yeah the f*ckers at my school don't get why i keep on buying expensive bikes and not cars I LOVE TO RIDE thats all...jesus they can get nice and fat wail i keep on being active all year round. and noooo one gets what it means to race dirt tracks they jsut picture the totaly wrong stuff. i cant stand it but ill never stop i lvoe it nmw! DJ for lifeeee

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
i hate all the non-biker people that say everything is overpriced, after reading that rant/post that DavidMakalaster did i realized how fair everything is. then those same people give me heck about that i've spend $1000 on my bike and am going to pay $3100 for another one soon. "dude your stupid, bikes are all junky and a wal-mart bike is fine, just go to West49 and get a Tony Hawk signature board yoo".

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 19:12 Quote
odin333 wrote:
i hate all the non-biker people that say everything is overpriced, after reading that rant/post that DavidMakalaster did i realized how fair everything is. then those same people give me heck about that i've spend $1000 on my bike and am going to pay $3100 for another one soon. "dude your stupid, bikes are all junky and a wal-mart bike is fine, just go to West49 and get a Tony Hawk signature board yoo".
yeah yeah yeah yeah dude my single speed bike cost over a grand n everyones like thats a rip offff "just get one from walmart" butt no one gets what a nice bike is at my shoool i hate it i feel so alone.. but i dotn care i love it!

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
Novato california is f*ckin gay as f*ck they h8 bikers itis gay my neighbor just took my jumps down and i am f*ckin pissed he forged a note from "marin parks" saying that it was illegal it was barely a f*ckin berm i will start a new forum on this

Posted: May 1, 2008 at 7:15 Quote
that sucks if you just find a huge mtb guy and get him to batter all the other ppl

Posted: May 1, 2008 at 16:25 Quote
i always get people taking piss outta me cause i ride my bike . . .
like ergh why u wear that helmet, only a puff wears helmets . . . all that lot . . kinda pathetic really, i laugh at them cos in the end they ride something they found on a scrap pile or bougth at halfords . . ect ect Lol

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
Nobody bikes at my school so i just hang out with who i think is cool

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 15:13 Quote
You know what sucks when people make funn of you because your not as good as them or because your not naturaly born good. This pisses me off

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 19:26 Quote
I'm a proud mtber when i come home from a muddy ride all covered in crap...walk on the carpet and my mom starts bitching at me about the mud on the floor i just smile and nod my head

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 3:55 Quote
mtb is almost all i think about and yeah, sometimes i do
people think they are so extreme with theyre breaking into places and stealing

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 20:31 Quote
yeah man way to be !!!
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
I'm a proud mtber when i come home from a muddy ride all covered in crap...walk on the carpet and my mom starts bitching at me about the mud on the floor i just smile and nod my head

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
I've never been made fun of. Some girls don't get the difference between a cheap bike and a more expensive bike though, that's about it.
Actually skateboarders give me sh*t every once in a while, I just tell them to keep gapping those 2X4's.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 21:02 Quote
marty660 wrote:
I've never been made fun of. Some girls don't get the difference between a cheap bike and a more expensive bike though, that's about it.
Actually skateboarders give me sh*t every once in a while, I just tell them to keep gapping those 2X4's.
yeah, i get crap for that too, and a spoilt little retard who doesnt understand a freeride hardtail is not necessarily better than a street bike, and he doesnt even go off a 1.5m ramp with a 1m gap, and my friend does it on a bmx

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026765
Mobile Version of Website