Powered by Outside

Nissan UCI MTB World Cup 2009-Mount Sainte Anne!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Nissan UCI MTB World Cup 2009-Mount Sainte Anne!
Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 16:26 Quote
sam-davies wrote:
mitchdog1 wrote:
sam-davies wrote:

He's 40 years old.
Peety's 36 and he came second?

But peaty hasn't not raced for 10 years.
Mick hannah hadnt raced for one and is in the top ten soooo it cant affect them that much also i have a dirt right here that says he's 36 Confused .

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 16:27 Quote
mitchdog1 wrote:
sam-davies wrote:
mitchdog1 wrote:
Peety's 36 and he came second?

But peaty hasn't not raced for 10 years.
Mick hannah hadnt raced for one and is in the top ten soooo it cant affect them that much also i have a dirt right here that says he's 36 Confused .

Mick Hannah had one year off racing, preety sure he still rode, Palmer has only been riding again for the past month.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 16:28 Quote
Shaun Palmer - 41yrs old, been out of racing for 10yrs, recovered from a torn achilles tendon and alot of personal problems, only been riding a DH bike for the last month, 1st race in years and doing it for fun & training. Coming 75th taking the above into account is certainly reason to give the man respect instead of slagging him.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 16:31 Quote
All im saying is its bull shit that he was going to get a podium or even a top ten for that matter like ALOT of people said.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 16:32 Quote
OH MY GOD! Luck for Kerr!

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 16:33 Quote
Yeah Bernard!

And I didn't hear anyone say Palmer was gonna podium.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 16:34 Quote
mitchdog1 wrote:
All im saying is its bull shit that he was going to get a podium or even a top ten for that matter like ALOT of people said.

Yeah I agree with you about the chances of him getting a podium, and I wasn't referring to just your comment man. I think if he were to concentrate on a full season next year he may suprise us, or he could just focus on the Masters..

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 16:49 Quote
Nice result for Fion.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 16:55 Quote
Where was Bernard in that small final then huh? Razz

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 16:58 Quote
snook wrote:
Where was Bernard in that small final then huh? Razz

I saw him at the bottom :S.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 17:06 Quote
Everyone's gone to bed Frown

Nice one Graves, although that move by Alvarez was a bit mean taking out Rinderknecht.

And George we will find out what happened to Bernard, but still 8th is really amazing for a second year Junior who raced the DH earlier, yes he got lucky with that pile-up but he held off Ropelato well (who was bloody quick, shame he didn't do better really).

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 17:10 Quote
Well that was annoying. Had no picture but Warner and JD most of the way through so I could hear Rob shouting 'LOOK A THAT MOVE' when I couldn't because it wouldn't let me.
I'll watch the main races tomorrow but from what I heard Bernard did good missed a load of the good bails. Never mind.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 17:18 Quote
snook wrote:
Everyone's gone to bed Frown

Nice one Graves, although that move by Alvarez was a bit mean taking out Rinderknecht.

And George we will find out what happened to Bernard, but still 8th is really amazing for a second year Junior who raced the DH earlier, yes he got lucky with that pile-up but he held off Ropelato well (who was bloody quick, shame he didn't do better really).

We must find out!

Yeah he did sick.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013557
Mobile Version of Website