30.5 pound and up bikes
Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 21:49 Quote
my rocky mountain rm7fr is 39 and my brother's norco rampage (hardtail) is 42

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 22:12 Quote
StrictlyBidness wrote:
Fragma wrote:
photo
over9000 pounds
Ya i can only imagine, i bet those totems weigh a ton, i've seen them up close at my LBS and holy cow those things are HUGE!!!
they really arent too bad... they weigh alot less than my old 888 rc3's

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 23:32 Quote
photo
about 34lbs

i love her to bits

i kinda wanna swap the rear wheel for a 36 hole wheel though... maybe an outlaw?

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 23:34 Quote
photo

like 30.6 lbs. lol

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 23:35 Quote
snickkers wrote:
photo

like 30.6 lbs. lol

what about your demo?

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 23:35 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:

i kinda wanna swap the rear wheel for a 36 hole wheel though... maybe an outlaw?

get a CRC custom build hope pro 2 in blue to a 721

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 23:36 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
snickkers wrote:
photo

like 30.6 lbs. lol

what about your demo?

its like 40...ish....I dont know and dont really care...

IM WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO GIVE ME A PURPLE Ti SPRING FOR THE FORK

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 0:09 Quote
Theres nooooo way your Nomad is lighter than my SX-Trail

yeee im laggin hard on the spring lol

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 0:11 Quote
JBDirtJumper wrote:
Theres nooooo way your Nomad is lighter than my SX-Trail

yeee im laggin hard on the spring lol

alright maybe its 31 but im cutting the seat post down tommrw because its f*cking long....and im gunna take out the lube and stuff in my hubs so that doesnt weigh it down

edit: the saints are weighin my down haha

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 7:50 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
photo
about 34lbs

i love her to bits

I like my outlaws a lot, you should get them.

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 7:53 Quote
Tyler2 wrote:
Infiltrator wrote:
photo
about 34lbs

i love her to bits

I like my outlaws a lot, you should get them.
trouble is finding sombody willing to trade me for the singletrack.

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 9:50 Quote
photo

My stp. I'm guessing it weights more than 30.5lb. But I really don't know. I'm running some Wal Mart Tubes so who knows. I'm getting rid of the fork and bars and stem soon. And a smaller rear disc. So it might be lighter.

O+
Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 10:40 Quote
StrictlyBidness wrote:
samsq wrote:
StrictlyBidness wrote:
Not to really help this all go off topic, but do you ever have anything constructive to say? Please help PinkBike stay an informed,kind forum by not wasting bandwidth.
Thank you.
Sorry I made your computer run 1 millisecond slower by posting...
Back on topic, I would like to see some REALLY heavy bikes. Please.
It has nothing to do with my computer running slower, but your immature and pointless comments need to end. Nuff said.
As far as your bike being "better" than someone elses which you mentioned a post or so earlier,
A) You probably don't have a bike, just looking at your profile.
B) Pretty sure the rules of the forum strictly forbid stupid comments like that, and promote constructive critisism as opposed to just comparing yourself/bike/etc. to other peoples.
Also remember even if your bike is "better" than someones, it really doesn't matter, that person probably worked very hard to get their bike and are probably very proud of it, remember everyone started somewhere. and really, you could have the best bike money could buy, but if you can't prove your skill on the road,dirt,or mountain, what bike yo uhave doesn't mean jack.
So with all that said, stop being a troll, and let the forum resume posting about 30.5+ lb. bikes.
Thank you.
A. The reason I haven't posted a picture of it yet is that it isn't done yet. I am getting the fork for it this weekend, and will post a picture of it sometime this week.
B. Sorry about me saying that mine's better. I meant that mine was better as in that it is heavier. I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 11:45 Quote
Probably added about 1/2 a pound on bike with new tires, raising it to almost 41 lbs

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018072
Mobile Version of Website