Powered by Outside

The thread for people 18 and under

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The thread for people 18 and under
Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 18:40 Quote
Rode whistler today if anyone is planning on heading it's super blown out right now it beat the shit out of my bike lol hope they fix it for crankworx

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 18:53 Quote
morcombemedia wrote:
Eddkilla wrote:
morcombemedia wrote:

get the caynon

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 19:05 Quote
chrisn5 wrote:
Sad part is they don't have any xls, so any evil would probably be best
I love my Insurgent and would totally recommend it

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 20:45 Quote
pbullard2017 wrote:
chrisn5 wrote:

BUT do you love it? Or are you kidding yourself and you wish you got a cnayon?

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 21:38 Quote
morcombemedia wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:
chrisn5 wrote:

It is a bad-ass bike. Sure the canyon has an unbeatable spec for the price, but the way the Insurgent rides is just incredible. I would try any of those evils, depending on what trails you plan to ride. If the following/wreckoning handle anything like the Insurgent, then I can guarantee that you will have a great time on those too.

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 21:55 Quote
pbullard2017 wrote:
morcombemedia wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:

It is a bad-ass bike. Sure the canyon has an unbeatable spec for the price, but the way the Insurgent rides is just incredible. I would try any of those evils, depending on what trails you plan to ride. If the following/wreckoning handle anything like the Insurgent, then I can guarantee that you will have a great time on those too.

But DO you wish you got a Cnayon?
Cnayon?
Cnayon?
New bike Canyon Strive 9.0 Team Edition

O+
Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 22:05 Quote
morcombemedia wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:
morcombemedia wrote:

Cnayon?
Cnayon?

No

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 22:08 Quote
ethan991 wrote:
morcombemedia wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:

Cnayon?
Cnayon?

Yes

FYP

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 0:14 Quote
ethan991 wrote:
morcombemedia wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:

Cnayon?
Cnayon?

No

I might consider a canyon if they ditched that stupid shapeshifter ! Until the ditch it then they'll have no custom from me!!!!

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 9:21 Quote
sam14thomas wrote:
ethan991 wrote:
morcombemedia wrote:

Cnayon?
Cnayon?

No

I might consider a canyon if they ditched that stupid shapeshifter ! Until the ditch it then they'll have no custom from me!!!!
I had a plan worked out to get one but I decided the geometry wasn't quite right for my riding style. I think the shape shifter is a cool concept but I am yet to ride with it, so I don't know how useful it would actually be for my every day riding. It is absolutely beautiful bike, though.

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 9:33 Quote
pbullard2017 wrote:
sam14thomas wrote:
ethan991 wrote:

No

I had a plan worked out to get one but I decided the geometry wasn't quite right for my riding style. I think the shape shifter is a cool concept but I am yet to ride with it, so I don't know how useful it would actually be for my every day riding. It is absolutely beautiful bike, though.

It's a cool concept BUT when it goes wrong no one can fix it

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 12:55 Quote
sam14thomas wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:
sam14thomas wrote:

Personally I don't like the idea. idk I just like my bike to be simple and without many buttons or cables. Plus, yeah it'd be a right pain if it went wrong.

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 15:29 Quote
ethan991 wrote:
morcombemedia wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:

Cnayon?
Cnayon?

No
I'd hate to get a Canyon but I'd love a Cnayon. It's the only bike that's won 69 Wrold Cup Chmaps and 420 Erduno Wrold Sries races

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 23:28 Quote
sam14thomas wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:
sam14thomas wrote:

the 2014 models of shapeshifter were unfixable
now they are all fixable and canyon are perfect customer service, they were better to me than gaint

Posted: Jul 30, 2016 at 0:15 Quote
duckcrisps wrote:
sam14thomas wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:

Personally I don't like the idea. idk I just like my bike to be simple and without many buttons or cables. Plus, yeah it'd be a right pain if it went wrong.

Dude u think like me!!! lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017214
Mobile Version of Website