well theres a picture i wasnt bullshiting
holy shit you can hop high!
thanks man it just kinda happens naturally when i hop whip

Posted: Dec 21, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
mike-l wrote:
spongebomb wrote:
andythebiker wrote:
ive landed a 180 bar spin of a curb

looked at your album, and no don't think a 12 year old kid with fullface helmet, 130mm suspension hardtail, front and rear brake and gears, could do one. that's bullshit

hahaha i decided to check out his album and he couldnt do a barspin with that bike even if he wanted too...
samelol

the cables will catch at 180
and i did a no hander to fakie, with a brakeless oppo half cab
for some reason i tend to get longer fakies when i no hander Razz

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
on downhill domination (game) i did 25 consecutive backflips off a cliff!!!! does that count? hahaha id have to say the sickest trick ive ever done would be moto whips and tabletops...this summer im gonna learn to nfc superman and maybe indian air i dunno

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
rockstar33 wrote:
on downhill domination (game) i did 25 consecutive backflips off a cliff!!!! does that count? hahaha id have to say the sickest trick ive ever done would be moto whips and tabletops...this summer im gonna learn to nfc superman and maybe indian air i dunno
in mx vs atv i can fly off a wedge in a fmx ourse, 720 and land on a ramp, turn around, double flip onto the wedge, superflip a tabletop, then seatgrab indian air the last jump
thats the sickest line ive done on a game

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 23:01 Quote
rockstar33 wrote:

might wanna work you're way up to those buddy haha. but best of luck Smile

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 23:22 Quote
franktherabbit wrote:
rockstar33 wrote:

might wanna work you're way up to those buddy haha. but best of luck Smile

yeah im building a step up with a soft landing to try stuff so it will be alot safer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011235
Mobile Version of Website