Powered by Outside

therenagade44 is a scammer

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
therenagade44 is a scammer
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
Dr-Jackal wrote:
Andrew you think u can get down to windsor for biking tomm?

My fork is still in for warrenty. Should be here Monday. Will be going to Malden next Friday or Saturday.

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
go on msn we'll talk there...or we could talk here this forum is for pretty much just chattin

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
Ok so we( buddy and I) went to the kids "Dads house" with the police, where his mom said he could be found. All of the info that he gave to me for shipping was for his moms house. She said she didn't know anything about anything...BS.

So the police talked to his dad, and he said that his son didn't do anything and had nothing ever shipped to him.

Even after they showed him the shipping slip with his name on it and the E-mails with his name, user name and IP number.

In the end they didn't do anything, they had no proof that he scammed anyone and that the story I was telling was true. It was my word against his.

SO EVERYONE YOU'RE S.O.LThumbs Down

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
Uhm. Shipping note is legal proof. Go to court.

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 19:49 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Uhm. Shipping note is legal proof. Go to court.

DEFINITELY. File a small claims case against him. Forget the cops, go straight to Judge Judy.

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 21:27 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Alright. You're not even worth it. You can't stop and think for 5 f*cking minutes and figure out what to do. You do not deserve anything back. Go hit your head off a wall.

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 21:45 Quote
exactly why I dont trade

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 21:51 Quote
wow this guys a dousche bag

i say find him and beat his ass

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 22:18 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:
exactly why I dont trade

Unless face to face...

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
i saw him at the bike shop a few days ago... he gained like 50 pounds since i saw him last summer HOLY SHIT!

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
so that makes him a scammer?

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
bitterfish26 wrote:
so that makes him a scammer?

Obviously, yes. All people who gain 50 pounds since Dr. Jackal saw them last are scammers.

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
it was something worth mentioning lol

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
and usally fat kids do scam more...cuz they got nothing going for me(sports, woman, money, self esteem, strength, school)

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
Dr-Jackal wrote:
and usally fat kids do scam more...cuz they got nothing going for me(sports, woman, money, self esteem, strength, school)

or they spend all there money on food so they dont have any for bike stuff...why would a fat kid scam people for bike parts...like hed actually use it...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009553
Mobile Version of Website