Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

What annoys you when you're out riding?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
What annoys you when you're out riding?
Posted: May 26, 2009 at 6:35 Quote
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:
Pasty wrote:
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:

Same here Frown My girlfriend doesn;t undertsnad bikes either haha! I don't mind, i talk about bikes anyway Smile

and like, when you spend 100's of £'s buying parts for the bike and they're like... if you spend that much on it, why is it still black and white? make it pretty shiny colours.. like pink :palmface:

Haha! Luckily my girlfriend likes my bike (white and blue), but she still doesn't see the point in spending a lot of money on it... shes baffled on why I have to spend £100 on a real wheel for my bike.
best solution to this ....

turn gay and get a mtb dude that understands the need to spend money or ditch the bitch and get on with life Cool

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 7:35 Quote
people who dont wear helmets while mountain biking !!

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 7:36 Quote
Magnus-1 wrote:

but does it make you happy to see them get whats coming to them?

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 7:38 Quote
hardtaildh08 wrote:
Magnus-1 wrote:

no ...not realy u?

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 7:40 Quote
Magnus-1 wrote:
hardtaildh08 wrote:
Magnus-1 wrote:

no ...not realy u?

well if there relly cocky and think there better than me then yes it does bring a smile to my face aslong as its not serious just enough to knock some sense into them

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 7:41 Quote
hardtaildh08 wrote:
Magnus-1 wrote:
hardtaildh08 wrote:

no ...not realy u?

well if there relly cocky and think there better than me then yes it does bring a smile to my face aslong as its not serious just enough to knock some sense into them

lol yea .. sapose (bad spelling)

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 7:42 Quote
Magnus-1 wrote:
hardtaildh08 wrote:
Magnus-1 wrote:

no ...not realy u?

lol yea .. sapose (bad spelling)
suppose* ide edit it before the mods see but what also anois me is walkers with like 10 dogs off the leads

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 8:00 Quote
hardtaildh08 wrote:
Magnus-1 wrote:
hardtaildh08 wrote:

lol yea .. suppose (bad spelling)
suppose* ide edit it before the mods see but what also anois me is walkers with like 10 dogs off the leads

lol and people with realy thin dogs!

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 8:03 Quote
Magnus-1 wrote:
hardtaildh08 wrote:
Magnus-1 wrote:

lol yea .. suppose (bad spelling)

lol and people with realy thin dogs!

and people on pinkbike that think since they race DH every one els is shit !

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 8:55 Quote
Keep your pyramids in check people...

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 8:59 Quote
things that annoy me annoy me.Madder Really Mad Dead Horse Whip

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 9:08 Quote
getting puulled over for speeding Really Mad then he didn't even give me a ticket so i could frame it Frown bastards the lot of them!!

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 9:09 Quote
this does. they get me every time.
photo

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
this does. they get me every time.
photo

that just reminded me of the psycho farmers arround here waht have taken to sticking dead birds to their fences, one of them even got creative and had a toy t-rex with one hanging out its mouth, its just messed up

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
when people don't have the balls to insult you to your face and just talk loudly to their mates saying 'ah, mate, that guys shit'. It pisses me off. If you wanna say it just say it to my face.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012845
Mobile Version of Website