What annoys you when you're out riding?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
What annoys you when you're out riding?
Posted: May 26, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
Old people that get in your way,
and dog cr4p Madder
also Attention glass Attention all over the road/path/street section ur riding Pirate
also horse riders annoy me too - Dead Horse

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
my friends just ask where i ride. some of the stuff is secret though.

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
face-plant-king wrote:
best solution to this ....

turn gay and get a mtb dude that understands the need to spend money or ditch the bitch and get on with life Cool

Lol quote of the day.

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 14:00 Quote
I hate these signs:Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/823-cops-are-stupid.jpg
It makes it to predictable so you know when to slow down.

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 15:15 Quote
When you are out jumping at a local spot and kids that think they r cool can't jump. And then you jump something 4 times bigger than what they can do and they call u a pussy.

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 15:17 Quote
No one knows where I ride (except a few friends that i can count on 1 hand and that I trust) so we don't have kids like that Wink

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
WhatAreYouNewOrSumpin wrote:
Having to #2, and realizing forgot the toilet paper!
Ya haha....I just drop it like a brick

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 15:38 Quote
When a XC guy walks infront of you while jumping causing u to bail and hit a tree dislocateing ur sholder Razz

XC guys are fine but tht one was just a tool

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 15:53 Quote
And when you are riding in the crosswalk and a person turning left almost hits you and flips you off. I now just stop in the middle of the crosswalk until they stop honking.

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 17:23 Quote
going on a road ride, and forgetting spare tube and cell. Just got back from 15km hike back to my house. glad it popped then and not anay later on the ride

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 19:17 Quote
Roadies that think they are better then you

What's funny a guy got pissed and said he was gonna beat us road helmet + spandex suit vs. Full face, goggles shins. That made me laugh

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:

What's funny a guy got pissed and said he was gonna beat us road helmet + spandex suit vs. Full face, goggles shins. That made me laugh

hahahah

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 20:44 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:

just because you have the gear doesnt mean you shred

O+
Posted: May 27, 2009 at 1:01 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:

haha nice one, i was overtaking a road cyclist and he started trying to call ME gay... he was indeed wearing spandex with his pansy little road bike! I had such a laugh, then i swore at him and he threatened to punch me; I think he was trying to make up for something!

Posted: May 27, 2009 at 1:06 Quote
rolto1822 wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:

haha nice one, i was overtaking a road cyclist and he started trying to call ME gay... he was indeed wearing spandex with his pansy little road bike! I had such a laugh, then i swore at him and he threatened to punch me; I think he was trying to make up for something!

lol yeah i've done that! i was on a 44 pound bike going up a hill, he's probbly got what 26 pounds? and i over took him lol he was well pissed xD

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014673
Mobile Version of Website