Newcastle area riders?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Newcastle area riders?
Posted: Sep 11, 2016 at 13:58 Quote
Drai1 wrote:
mwilliams wrote:
Drai1 wrote:
Ps I don't drive so I can't get to the other spots mentioned in this post, I thought there would be some closer ones apart from Holywell Frown

Where do you live and what days do you ride?

I'm from Whitley bay so not far for me and I'm going down today around 1ish to find my old shovel ha and maybe ride a bit. I ride mostly on weekends and on my days off. Just getting back into after I broke my foot 4 years ago.

How about you?

I wouldn't mind getting back down there, haven't been for a while.

Posted: Sep 12, 2016 at 4:47 Quote
Is there anything local around ashington apart from the 2 short tracks at bedlington? I've found a couple of tiny runs in wansbeck woods but im keen to get out local while the weathers nice (and I don't drive Frown )

Posted: Sep 12, 2016 at 6:10 Quote
Nah mate, not really, unless you ride over ti Holywell Dene.

Posted: Sep 12, 2016 at 6:55 Quote
ChrisTunn wrote:
Is there anything local around ashington apart from the 2 short tracks at bedlington? I've found a couple of tiny runs in wansbeck woods but im keen to get out local while the weathers nice (and I don't drive Frown )

What days do you ride?

Posted: Sep 12, 2016 at 7:53 Quote
mwilliams wrote:
ChrisTunn wrote:

What days do you ride?

Generally weekends but at the minute its a struggle as the one lad I usually went with has sold up so I'm pretty stuck at the minute.

Posted: Sep 12, 2016 at 8:04 Quote
ChrisTunn wrote:
mwilliams wrote:
ChrisTunn wrote:

What days do you ride?

Generally weekends but at the minute its a struggle as the one lad I usually went with has sold up so I'm pretty stuck at the minute.

When I'm home I'm out through the day on mon and Tues, could give u a lift places as I only live in Bedlington. Normally Thrunton and chopwell, planning on doing a bit building at Holywell and start going there again too.

Posted: Sep 12, 2016 at 8:32 Quote
mwilliams wrote:
ChrisTunn wrote:
mwilliams wrote:

What days do you ride?

When I'm home I'm out through the day on mon and Tues, could give u a lift places as I only live in Bedlington. Normally Thrunton and chopwell, planning on doing a bit building at Holywell and start going there again too.

Cheers for the offer, I work through the week though so M/T would be no good for me unfortunately!

Posted: Sep 16, 2016 at 8:43 Quote
Drai1 wrote:
Anyone know of good trails/mini dh places in Newcastle?

Dan is that you ?! Razz

Alreet Tom Wink It's Phil

Posted: Sep 16, 2016 at 8:52 Quote
Oh and if anyone does want to start building again at Holywell, message me on here and i'll give you access / admin to the facebook page / group. I never get down there anymore

Posted: Sep 16, 2016 at 9:03 Quote
Or msg me on here, old profile.

Phil

Posted: Sep 16, 2016 at 13:11 Quote
Ha. Me and Tom were going to Start building there again

Posted: Sep 16, 2016 at 16:50 Quote
MudBaLLs wrote:
Drai1 wrote:
Anyone know of good trails/mini dh places in Newcastle?

Dan is that you ?! Razz

Alreet Tom Wink It's Phil

aye ????????

i'm down for holywell if others are interested in building again?

Posted: Sep 16, 2016 at 16:50 Quote
mwilliams wrote:
Ha. Me and Tom were going to Start building there again

what days are you gonna be down there mate?

Posted: Sep 16, 2016 at 23:02 Quote
Will prob be a Monday, I work away tho so will only been when I'm back.

Posted: Nov 12, 2016 at 10:35 Quote
Anyone up for some building g at Holywell on Monday?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011715
Mobile Version of Website