Powered by Outside

vote for your favorite dj company

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
vote for your favorite dj company
Posted: May 26, 2009 at 20:13 Quote
oakmtnman wrote:
either this thread is going to get locked or that kid is going to get the boot...tup
who me??

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
no, lauwe-pokoe, whatever the heck name that is...

Posted: May 27, 2009 at 3:48 Quote
skivt27 wrote:
the sinister DNA is the sickest dj frame

so so right

Posted: May 27, 2009 at 4:31 Quote
hey i dont think FLOW are all that bad

Posted: May 27, 2009 at 7:30 Quote
chrisispringles wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
chrisispringles wrote:

You fail yet again mike spinner doesnt ride dirt he's street n park rider and chase hawk goes like mega high and he's super flowy

no dirt jumping is about doing cool tricks on dirt which case hawk doesnt.

ARE YOU f*ckING RETARDED!!!!

Dirt jumping is EXACTLY what it says on the tin: JUMPING A BIKE ON DIRT. Nothing to do with tricks. If anything tricks are more to do with park than anything else. Dirt is all about flow and style which generally means LESS tricks because they generally aren't all that stylish.

Do everybody a favour and play in traffic.

no, look at the dew tuor how many riders do you see just cruising around being stylish with their ass in the air?[/Quote]

Do you not get it!!!!!!

It doesn't make any f*cking difference what you do in the air, if you are jumping your bike on ramps made of dirt, no matter what you are doing in the air, YOU ARE DIRT JUMPING. ITS IN THE f*ckING NAME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!!!

If you are seriously saying that to be a dirt jumper you need to be sending huge tricks then you really need to grow up and realise tricks aren't the be all and end all of existence. And also if you need to be sending huge tricks then a MICROSCOPIC proportion of riders are dirt jumpers. Just think how many millions of people ride dirt and how many appear on your beloved dew tour...

And finally the reason that the pros throw down tricks at the dew tour is to win so they can please their sponsors. Outside of competition they tend not to throw huge tricks all the time. So what you'd be saying is that what you call dirt jumpers aren't dirt jumpers for most of the year, just for the few weeks they spend doing competitions.

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm [/Quote]

then how come they can do such tricks?

believe me they train doing backies and fronties all day..

also: now stay on topic plz

Posted: May 27, 2009 at 8:45 Quote
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
then how come they can do such tricks?

believe me they train doing backies and fronties all day..

also: now stay on topic plz
How about you just shutup already and stop quoting a huge ass pyriamid.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009529
Mobile Version of Website