Powered by Outside

Canmore

O+
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 14:01 Quote
seanbob wrote:
Academy wrote:
seanbob wrote:
im headed out to canmore tomorrow from calgary, looking to do some good riding, possibly shuttle runs? i have a truck and would like to go for a rip with someone from there

What time you planning on riding? I will possibly be down, got a car that can fit 3 bikes works for shuttle runs.

im going to leave calgary around 830-9, so about 10 or so i'll be there, and i'll be headed back to calgary around 3pm

Okay, I will let you know for sure by tonight. Drop me a PM and your #. Cheers.

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 9:16 Quote
New to Canmore area and looking people to ride with in the evening and weekends.

Going to check out highline trail tonight.

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 at 7:56 Quote
gungkee wrote:
New to Canmore area and looking people to ride with in the evening and weekends.

What kinda riding you looking at doing? FR/DH or XC?

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 at 11:59 Quote
Anyone wants to ride Star Wars in Banff today around 6?

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 at 12:05 Quote
just got back from riding highline during that down poor. still fun a bit greasy!

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 at 12:10 Quote
Academy wrote:
gungkee wrote:

What kinda riding you looking at doing? FR/DH or XC?

More on the XC side since I dont have a FR rig. I havent done much FR since I didnt really have the oppurtunity to do it.

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 at 12:21 Quote
mike-gillespie wrote:
just got back from riding highline during that down poor. still fun a bit greasy!

Did it rain today in Canmore? It was so nice and sunny this morning.

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 at 13:56 Quote
Academy wrote:
mike-gillespie wrote:

it rained hard for like 30 minutes that just happened to be when i was riding. but it was still fun and its sunny now

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 at 18:20 Quote
mike-gillespie wrote:
Academy wrote:
mike-gillespie wrote:

it rained hard for like 30 minutes that just happened to be when i was riding. but it was still fun and its sunny now
just got back from doing reclaimer. it just happen to rain and hail when we were out and of course stop when we stop biking but it was fun really wet though!

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 8:24 Quote
anyone up for reclaimer in a couple hours? i'll be in canmore around noon and would like to get a couple shuttle runs in

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 8:37 Quote
Academy wrote:

How was Star Wars? I got back into Canmore around 6 and it was pouring so I wussed out.

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 at 9:14 Quote
gungkee wrote:
Academy wrote:

How was Star Wars? I got back into Canmore around 6 and it was pouring so I wussed out.

Yah I didn't end up going, I got to back at 6 as well and the weather was just Nasty!

I'll be riding most of tomorrow, welcome to join.

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 7:09 Quote
seanbob wrote:
Academy wrote:
seanbob wrote:
im headed out to canmore tomorrow from calgary, looking to do some good riding, possibly shuttle runs? i have a truck and would like to go for a rip with someone from there

What time you planning on riding? I will possibly be down, got a car that can fit 3 bikes works for shuttle runs.

im going to leave calgary around 830-9, so about 10 or so i'll be there, and i'll be headed back to calgary around 3pm

where did you end up riding? i moved furniture all day Frown

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 19:12 Quote
i went to panorama for the "bonus weekend" and it was really good! not a long drive from here and even for opening day i maby waited in line at the most for 2 minutes! all the trails were in awesome condition

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 19:56 Quote
mike-gillespie wrote:
i went to panorama for the "bonus weekend" and it was really good! not a long drive from here and even for opening day i maby waited in line at the most for 2 minutes! all the trails were in awesome condition

Sounds awesome, a little jealous. Did Kicking Horse and 7 today, so that makes up for it. Never been out to Pano, it's on the list.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016235
Mobile Version of Website