Dirt Jumping in Colorado

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jumping in Colorado
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2013 at 8:32 Quote
not hidden, but obviously Frisco bike park. sick lines there

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 at 15:15 Quote
Red rocks canyon off cimmaron has a cool downhill run with terrain park at the end.

Posted: Jun 4, 2015 at 16:15 Quote
directions to dirt jump in centennial?

Posted: Nov 3, 2015 at 9:49 Quote
morrisan jumps there at c-470 and morrisan road across the street from the gas station They ae hit able on 26 but made for 20 we built them big so becarful dont get hurt lol[/Quote]

when were these jumps built? i used to paintball right where these jumps are, like 15 years ago, and never saw any jumps. also who's the trailboss there? i'd like to help dig and ride without stepping on any toes... i was pretty stoked to find a DJ spot on this side of town.

Posted: Sep 7, 2016 at 18:37 Quote
BrianPalm wrote:
I'm from Longmont area and would really love to here about some bigger dirt jumps in the boulder fortcollins areas that are in good shape and have some size. I've been building in Longmont this summer I may have gotten a little ambitious with the gap sizes but I've been working on some 20-30 foot kickers hips step downs and boner logs.

Hey how did your jumps work out? Are they still there? I am looking for new spots with some decent sized jumps near Boulder/Denver.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014066
Mobile Version of Website