Powered by Outside

Cranks spinning while doing a no foot can

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Cranks spinning while doing a no foot can
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 20, 2010 at 5:15 Quote
highlandrider3 wrote:
throw some zip ties between the sprocket and the the bottom bracket tube....it creates friction and stops the cranks just enough

Or you can use a cut off grip flange for extra ghetto-ness Ninja

Posted: Aug 20, 2010 at 10:02 Quote
i had the same problem and one of my friends told me it was to do with the driver and when you kik it up and hold your seat does cranks turn round on its own

Posted: Aug 20, 2010 at 11:37 Quote
If you're chian is too lose your cranks will spin, tighten it up a bit and try, then tighten it up some more until they don't spin. You only want like a little less than a quarter inch deflection of your chain otherwise it's too tight.

Posted: Aug 20, 2010 at 11:43 Quote
i know its a pain but try taking all the cassette and hub apart and clean out the driver it minght work

Posted: Sep 1, 2010 at 18:58 Quote
krm33 wrote:
highlandrider3 wrote:
throw some zip ties between the sprocket and the the bottom bracket tube....it creates friction and stops the cranks just enough

Or you can use a cut off grip flange for extra ghetto-ness Ninja
I use a shoelace.

Posted: Nov 13, 2012 at 1:47 Quote
Do what can mccaul does, drill a hole through your frame under your bottom bracket and put a blur brass bolt through it. It rubs on the crank axle and wears it down but it is a way of doing it so yeah.
Peace

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 2:48 Quote
harry-h wrote:
Just make sure you take both feet of the pedals at the same time then they won't spin!

You can’t do it perfectly all the time

O+
Posted: May 4, 2021 at 21:46 Quote
I didn't read through all of the other posts, but have you considered trying to hold your rear brake, to keep things put?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012894
Mobile Version of Website