Powered by Outside

Things that make you go WHOOOOOOOO while riding.

PB Forum :: Downhill
Things that make you go WHOOOOOOOO while riding.
Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:22 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
bugboy2009 wrote:
burkemtnrider wrote:
During every DH race run I have to take the fatest shits....I don't even know why, but the WHOOOO moment is when I'm at the bottom unleashing my demons in the toilet.
lol

lol lol lol
lol This comment made my day! Thank you very much Mr Demon Slayer.

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:36 Quote
....when I decide to 'absolutely f#$kin pin-it this run!' and actually get to the bottom of a trail without wiping out hard... woooo!

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:38 Quote
when you decide to let of the brakes and your mate whos chasing yoiu down the trail starts to disapear, then you hear a thud when he crashes trying to keep up with you Big Grin (its very rare that this happens this way round Rolleyes )

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:57 Quote
When I finally hit the big set at our lcoal dirt jumps and the 35 at our local trails when at the begining of the season I was like I will NEVER be that good.

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 4:25 Quote
Going sideways into a corner then the rock dislodges and sends your back end into the corner, meaning you rail the burm perfectly WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 5:24 Quote
Trying something that you don't think you can do properly and nailing it.

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 8:33 Quote
building a huge ass jump and being the only one of the builders to hit it

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 8:42 Quote
Not seeing that tree quick enough and sliding the back end out so the very rear of the wheel clips it flicking you into the next flat corner. Looooooooooooooooooooose

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 8:49 Quote
riding out of a very close crash

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 9:27 Quote
gregg wrote:
riding out of a very close crash

Or going over the front in a berm and having your wheel jumped on by me to straighten it out? lol

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 9:28 Quote
railing a newly built berm!

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 9:47 Quote
Nailing a long manual...and keeping it...then almost dying when you loop out, still dazed by the distance you covered whilst manualing :') lol

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 13:20 Quote
Dropping into a real fast flowing section and then you look back and I should have wrapped it around a tree

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 14:12 Quote
A couple up at whistler yesterday.

Hitting drop in clinic and having just incredible speed.

The step up on freight train before the closed off section.

The super long skinny on fatcrobat and the root on the corner right afterwards that made me turn the corner super nicely.

Hitting the first drop on joyride right by the jump park even though we ended up riding the rest of CIU. I swear I almost died.

No brakes down the length of expressway.

hitting the medium glc drop for the first time. That's right, the medium GLC drop.

Last but not least, seeing all the hot chicks in the village.

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 14:15 Quote
when I realise that the pinch flat was just in my imagination

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.076449
Mobile Version of Website