VPS fest, which one?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
VPS fest, which one?
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 20:42 Quote
i never been in the other 2 but blue mountain is so sick and stip !!!!

i was there like 3 or 4 years ago and it was crazy stip, maybe i just gat better but ferni wasnt as fun!!! they have over 30 dh trails this days !!!!!and ya real dh you can fly over rocks !!!!

if you like stip gnarly trail go blue

ps where can i get a program that fix my spelling ?

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 20:51 Quote
I highly suggest Firefox

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:19 Quote
like the browser ?

i heard on 1 of this forums there a program i can ask it to check anything i right

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:33 Quote
fire fox has a add on spell checker.

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 19:26 Quote
dylanvarkonja wrote:
the one in silverstar is sure to be awsume because it is a really nice mountain.
the one at mt. washington was alright, other then it rained all weekend and the line ups were like the ones at whistler exept the trails arnt as good.
Id say that silverstar is your best bet.

It didn't rain all weekend up on washington just the sunday i suggest make a attempt to hit Mt.Washington you can ride the same trails over and over and still have a blast and scratch 'n' sniff is a blast and this year the shop was really cooperative with helpping people out unlike the yaer befor it seemed but Mt. Washington is the only mountain ive been to but i enjoy it a lot even on a hardtailtup

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 19:57 Quote
dylanvarkonja wrote:
the one in silverstar is sure to be awsume because it is a really nice mountain.
the one at mt. washington was alright, other then it rained all weekend and the line ups were like the ones at whistler exept the trails arnt as good.
Id say that silverstar is your best bet.

It was sunny at Mt Washington on Saturday's VPS Fest. Sunday it rained. The lines were long- that much you got correct. I'm looking forward to Silver Star, heard those trails flow really well.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 21:17 Quote
anyone know why mt. washington isn't listed on the website? did it get dropped?

O+
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 21:25 Quote
i hope it didnt i just got a norco

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 5:57 Quote
is blue having vps fest again in 09

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015254
Mobile Version of Website