Powered by Outside

What can I get for this for 50 dollers or less?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What can I get for this for 50 dollers or less?
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:23 Quote
new rear tire or a new set of pedals

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:24 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
krazer wrote:
my parents want to get me a gist that I can use on my bike, that is why, but it has to be under 50, or streching at 60
do you have all the gear you want? like is your helmet good and crack free or do you need new gloves or riding shoes? if i was getting a $50 gift for my bike, i would get some new gloves and maybe a chain breaker to throw in my bag when riding for if i happen to break my chain on the trail.

My gear is all good, it is all new this year

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:25 Quote
jumpstyle wrote:
maybe a bashguard

already have one

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:26 Quote
www.purelycustom.com if u want their complete line of bike products pm with with an email addy and i will send u the pdf

also:

seat
colored brake cables
tires
seat post

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:27 Quote
krazer wrote:
jumpstyle wrote:
maybe a bashguard

already have one
a new one

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:28 Quote
krazer wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
krazer wrote:
my parents want to get me a gist that I can use on my bike, that is why, but it has to be under 50, or streching at 60
do you have all the gear you want? like is your helmet good and crack free or do you need new gloves or riding shoes? if i was getting a $50 gift for my bike, i would get some new gloves and maybe a chain breaker to throw in my bag when riding for if i happen to break my chain on the trail.

in that case i would just try to get spare stuff like tubes, (maybe a tire lever or two if you dont have one) some cheap tires for if yours happen to get ripped or ruined by something. you know, stuff like that. that way they will be happy they are helping you and you wont have to ask them for money the next time you get a flat or something.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:28 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
krazer wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:

in that case i would just try to get spare stuff like tubes, (maybe a tire lever or two if you dont have one) some cheap tires for if yours happen to get ripped or ruined by something. you know, stuff like that. that way they will be happy they are helping you and you wont have to ask them for money the next time you get a flat or something.

nicely thought out

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:29 Quote
DONT do that your cable is cool....hes dumb

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:29 Quote
jumpstyle wrote:
krazer wrote:
jumpstyle wrote:
maybe a bashguard

already have one
a new one

like an e13?

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:31 Quote
krazer wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
krazer wrote:

nicely thought out
thank you.Smile it hurt to think though.Frown

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:31 Quote
springman62 wrote:
seat
you kidding me? specialized seats are the bomb. i love them, i've actually had peop try to buy mine off me and i was like no f*ck off your stp isn't worthy of something that bears the specialized logolol

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:33 Quote
A fit ECCD saddle would be nice. And a sweet KHE half-link chain.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:35 Quote
that fork by the way doesn't have 130mm of travel. i have an 03' dg III and when i took out the guts and compressed it, it stopped half way up the stantions. only like 80mm or so of travel

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:36 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
A fit ECCD saddle would be nice. And a sweet KHE half-link chain.

YES a good idea..................half link hollowpin KMC meateater chain....46 bucks...the best single speed chain in the biz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.108614
Mobile Version of Website