The DH & 4X General Discussion Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The DH & 4X General Discussion Thread
Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:46 Quote
ingram138 wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Sick Mick Hannhah? i have him for my fantasy but thinking im gonna regret it?

sick mick had a pretty consistent year last year, and he'd had a year away from dh, expect him to tear it up this year, epescially at his home races. Ive got mick, blenki, and ben reid (cos i bought a helmet of him and he was pretty cool Razz )

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:48 Quote
chazdog wrote:
ingram138 wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Sick Mick Hannhah? i have him for my fantasy but thinking im gonna regret it?

sick mick had a pretty consistent year last year, and he'd had a year away from dh, expect him to tear it up this year, epescially at his home races. Ive got mick, blenki, and ben reid (cos i bought a helmet of him and he was pretty cool Razz )

ye mick is gunna pinn it this year i've got GEE, CEDRIC, TROY BROSNAN, RACHEL

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 8:06 Quote
Should be an interesting season Wink

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 8:32 Quote
Peaty, Ben Reid and Stevie Smith favourite 3 Big Grin

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 10:09 Quote
Damn i missed out on the fantasy downhill this year!

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 10:18 Quote
not the dirt one Joe. Downhillfantasy.com

I've got, Gee, Sick Mick, Loose Cannon & Katy Curd Smile

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 11:15 Quote
Oh right my bad!

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 12:34 Quote
ingram138 wrote:
So that explains why she's not at South Africa WC

Watch her chat with dirt tv on mpora.

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 23:36 Quote
ingram138 wrote:
liiiink it up

Im not your mum hah.

Search 'chat with rachel atherton'

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 at 1:39 Quote
edd-stevens wrote:
ingram138 wrote:
liiiink it up

Im not your mum hah.

Search 'chat with rachel atherton'

http://video.mpora.com/watch/nJfvavANQ/

FL
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 at 12:25 Quote
Does anyone know of any good riding spots in Cornwall? I'm going on holiday next week, and was wondering whether to take my bike or not... CAN ANYONE HELP?

Posted: Apr 14, 2011 at 13:04 Quote
jamespayne wrote:
Does anyone know of any good riding spots in Cornwall? I'm going on holiday next week, and was wondering whether to take my bike or not... CAN ANYONE HELP?

i've been going to cornwall for a fair few years on holiday, and it's fair to say, there is a lot more XC n that there than there is downhill :/

FL
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 at 13:15 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
jamespayne wrote:

i've been going to cornwall for a fair few years on holiday, and it's fair to say, there is a lot more XC n that there than there is downhill :/
thats what I thought, i've been to that poldice valley place, that was pretty good, but my dad said he doesnt want to drive that far away from where we're staying, so that sucks. Be great if u could drive

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011788
Mobile Version of Website