Powered by Outside

Can this be true?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Can this be true?
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 10:33 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/7116577/ Seems like someone you would not want to buy from

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 10:35 Quote
they always have customers wondering when there bike will arrive, and its just not good for the company

Posted: Apr 8, 2012 at 14:16 Quote
dougie336 wrote:
did anybody get this bike in the end?? if so is it any good?
ive had this bike for a year now and i cracked the frame 2 days ago, worth it for the time i had it but didnt last very longSmile

Posted: Apr 9, 2012 at 7:06 Quote
i read somewhere that they are made from hi-ten steel not cro-mo. this means the weak. my mate brought one because they are so cheap, the forks came bent, the seat post is to small for the seat tube and one of the stem bolts wasnt correct and didnt fit. I can almost garantee they wouldnt of waranteed this even if he asked.

Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 2:26 Quote
I've heard mafia bikes are really bad and the parts are shit quality, but I haven't rode one so im not gonna judge

Posted: Apr 11, 2012 at 13:31 Quote
Unsealed hubs , plastic seat, tesco value tyres, mongoose rims.. Id say buy it. Nah seriously though, i know many people who have bought these and by the time they have finished fixing the parts that break, they have a whole new bike! The geo on them is alright, but i just wouldnt trust anything that cheap anyhow.
The frames are liable to snap, the hubs last seconds and you can buckle the wheels just by the weight of the bike resting on them.Probably worth the money, but seriously its never worth buying a complete unless if it hasnt got sealed hubs. Save yourself some £500 and you will never need to replace a part.

Posted: Apr 11, 2012 at 15:28 Quote
They come with the best bars.

snapped my bars dont buy mafia lol

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019316
Mobile Version of Website