id bender actually good or does he just have amzing balls of steel?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
id bender actually good or does he just have amzing balls of steel?
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:35 Quote
it doesn't, if i wanted to demonstrate in another way I could have shown the clip of the skier launching a 200ft drop with no suspension other then his knees, and you can't say that using a wing suit doesn't require balls.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:38 Quote
jeeze. its already time for another bender thread.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:41 Quote
no talent,just mental. plus, people aint interested in bender going big, cause its not something 2 aspire too, but people like peaty, and the athertons are something 2 aim at.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:42 Quote
exactly its not hard to search.

summary:

bender is fast, can flip a 60 pound bike, can do a few tricks, freeriding wouldn't be the same with out him, he was broken but he's riding again, he went HUGE, some times not amazingly smooth. Rode for canfield, Banshee, Karpiel, and Ellsworth, and is very Love/hate.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:44 Quote
the worst part about him going big is that has not competed the biggest drop, klassen has :S

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:46 Quote
bander is bender, you cant compare him to other riders. hes willing to send it like few other are willing to do, and injury after injury, he always comes back. i can see why some people don't like him, but it really doesn't matter. i know i enjoy seeing him go crazy

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:47 Quote
He has alot of skill I'll give hium that because of the flips but as far as cliffs he should go smaller but with more style on bigger jumps he gets stiff and dosent land most of them people like steve romo have got the cliffs thing down because he dosent do drops with only freefall he takes step downs more often which tend to be smoother.Smile

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 13:33 Quote
[Quote="jonlake"]balls of steel eh??
50foot drops don't seem quite as awe inspiring now.

Those are very cool. I saw them at the local drop zone when i was trying to get job flying skydivers!
[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/highrevtn/SkydiveSMplanes.jpg[/IMG]

Bender is extreme.What's wrong with that.He's friggin got BALLS & knows what he is doing.

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 15:37 Quote
ok first of all none of you guys have acutally rode with bender.hung out with him or anything. so you shouldnt judge him. ive hung out and ridden with him hes a really kool guy. he may not be the fastest rider out there but he is pretty much willing to do anything. he does have skill tho. like he says oneday freeriders will take over the world. and he does have skill and balls

Views: 2,301    Faves: 3    Comments: 4

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012185
Mobile Version of Website