Fork defined...PAY ATTENTION!!!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Fork defined...PAY ATTENTION!!!
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 12:36 Quote
4xer wrote:
Congratulations on creating the most useless thread in the world. Who cares if they are referred to as a set of forks or a pair of forks. It does not matter. If you are looking at purchasing a new fork, you obviously know what it is and what it does. It does not matter what you call them as long as you can understand what they are talking about.
Obviously you don't, because you said"them"

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 14:11 Quote
fad4u wrote:
4xer wrote:
Congratulations on creating the most useless thread in the world. Who cares if they are referred to as a set of forks or a pair of forks. It does not matter. If you are looking at purchasing a new fork, you obviously know what it is and what it does. It does not matter what you call them as long as you can understand what they are talking about.
Obviously you don't, because you said"them"

The "them" I was referring to would be the plural of forks in general that are present in the buy sell. If you notice how I referred to a fork in the other two sentences before you will find that I am talking about one single fork. In other words, who the hell cares what they are called. You can call it whatever you want as long as you can communicate to the potential buyer what it is. Call it a fork, forks, pair of forks, set of forks, front suspension, or by its brand name and most people on this site will be able to figure out what you are talking about unless you are brand new to the sport but if you are then you probably don't need to upgrade. Point is who cares what they are called. Thanks for taking 5 minutes out of my life that I will never get back responding to this thread.

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 14:29 Quote
Been through this already.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013555
Mobile Version of Website