Jumps around newark

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Jumps around newark
Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 23:46 Quote
you know where retford is? little town about 25 mins from newark. There are quite a few good sets there, i built a lot myself 5-6 years or so back , went down the other week and they have been improved no end.

worth checking out.

Posted: Apr 11, 2012 at 0:14 Quote
I I know those jumps just near train station and rugby club Smile

Posted: Apr 11, 2012 at 23:11 Quote
Sweeny88 wrote:
I I know those jumps just near train station and rugby club Smile

Yup they are the ones, they arnt the biggest but they looked pretty good last time i walked my dog down there.

The sandhills have changed a good bit since i last had my shovel out down there, the site has doubled in size. soon as my bike is back together il; be taking a trip over to them.

are you from retford?

Posted: Apr 12, 2012 at 0:29 Quote
Im from Newark mate
but I used to go to school at Tuxford and new alot of people in Retford. been down to those jumps about 3 times .

Posted: Apr 15, 2012 at 6:53 Quote
Yo! Sorry I couldn't make the build session today. Got a shit load on with work atm. Got a week off next month though so defo going to make up for it then and put the hours in! Chris

Posted: Jul 23, 2012 at 0:42 Quote
Hey Chris Was finally good to meet you yesterday Smile even if we were just leaving. Hope you saw wehat we were upto yesterday. Just wish it would dry up up there so we can ride. But good excuse to build. You will ahve to resend me your number.
BTW your GT was rather sexual Smile

Regards Nick.

Posted: Jul 23, 2012 at 8:03 Quote
Yeah good meeting you. I'll come up tuesday for a good look around. It got pretty dark quickly the other night. The GT felt pretty sexual on the blast bak down the hill too haha! I'm off tuesday gunna come up for a look see.

Catch you later.
Chris

Posted: Jul 23, 2012 at 9:48 Quote
Sorry I ment wednesday Redface

Posted: Jul 24, 2012 at 0:31 Quote
Frown ahh man im playin cricket wednesday evenin but I shall be finished around 9 may see you up there Smile

Nick

Posted: Jul 24, 2012 at 7:25 Quote
you not been to grandma's trails at gonerby ??

Posted: Jul 24, 2012 at 8:13 Quote
where abouts in gonerby are they?

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 2:26 Quote
just on newark hill,just of the a1 you can see them on google maps.but sounds like the sandhills are getting rebuilt in retford this winter Big Grin

Posted: Oct 22, 2012 at 14:56 Quote
I'm moving up in a few weeks...for a few months. I'm not liking how fat it is! but...

http://parishes.lincolnshire.gov.uk/Skellingthorpe/section.asp?catId=32606

Posted: Nov 8, 2012 at 4:28 Quote
Where in Retford is Sandhills? I am looking for places to take my son.

we are in Worksop and travel all over to different venues, it would be nice to find some closer to home Smile

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 at 10:27 Quote
Alright guys, I've just moved to Lincoln from Kent, i'm shocked at the lack of trails and jumps, i'm more into street but still for whats basically considered the countryside, its pretty bare, I've found a plot of land recently flattened by the council as the trees went a bit wonk in the high winds, ill post up some pictures and a marker on a map for all you guys searching for land, feel free to follow me or whatever as i'm new to the area so all are welcome, cheers, Anthony.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017746
Mobile Version of Website