PB Forum :: Downhill
What do you think?
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 13:47 Quote
mark-evans wrote:
matthew10 wrote:
dec*nto wrote:

Exactly.

Here's what I think - you're a little component drooling newb - spend less time looking through magazines and websites for the latest bling and actually ride your bike (if you have one). Your album is full of ripped off pics, you're completely missing the point, its not about impressing people with the latest parts, it's about impressing people with your riding skills or your determination to aquire them.

and u just wait until im the dh champion and they you will be sorry.

ok im waiting....

Someones in dreamlandWink

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 5:48 Quote
mark-evans wrote:
matthew10 wrote:
dec*nto wrote:

Exactly.

Here's what I think - you're a little component drooling newb - spend less time looking through magazines and websites for the latest bling and actually ride your bike (if you have one). Your album is full of ripped off pics, you're completely missing the point, its not about impressing people with the latest parts, it's about impressing people with your riding skills or your determination to aquire them.

and u just wait until im the dh champion and they you will be sorry.

ok im waiting....
hahahah dh champion the best thing ive seen you do is a little 2 foot kicker never mind a dh cahmpion lol

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 8:02 Quote
How are you oing to afford this if you are 12, are your parents millionaires, if so you are lucky, i have to pay for everything myself

O+
Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
look im 12 too and u say u love smooth dh runs. that bike is overbuilt for smooth runs. if any of u guyz hav been to whistler ude no that u can ride anyone of the smooth dh trails (aline, crank it up, etc.) on a ht or short travel bike. i can do it and so can u. ure luky to be on a bighit.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
matthew10 wrote:
Frame:Ironhorse sunday world cup 08
Forks:Fox 40 rc2
shock:roxshox vivid
wheels:deemax
Stem:Race face diabolus d2
chain guide:e.thirteen
Gears:sram x.o 08 carbon
Handlebars:monkeylite carbon
brakes:Hope mono m6
pedals:crankbrothers mallet 08
Tires:Maxxis minion
seat:SDG Bel Air RL Titanium

what do you think of this spec!

I think you are full of poo! A crabon bar? That would eventually snap and you would be chewing on your stem... Quit looking in magazines and get out and ride what you got. When you get good with that bike, then upgrade. If you shoot for the best bike, your lack of skill will kill a beautiful bike.

Thanks for coming out... Swing and a miss kid.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010795
Mobile Version of Website