Powered by Outside

Favorite shot or mixed drink.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Favorite shot or mixed drink.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:36 Quote
quality 12yr old malt whiskey, mixed with an ice cube and a glass for relaxing with. If I'm forced to go clubbing cocaine and ecstasy are the tipple for me.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:37 Quote
WOW. I'm intrigued by that idea. I'll work on that the next couple days. I already know it needs to be a large drink with some jager, and maybe baileys.

Seriously if you haven't tried liquid cocaine get one ASAP. There are lots of variations but the best is Jager, Goldschlager, and 151.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:39 Quote
jager GS and 151, eh? Ill have to do that. Does it have similar effects in powdered form ?:-)

Edit: Obviously not, but still... sounds tasty

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:41 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
jager GS and 151, eh? Ill have to do that. Does it have similar effects in powdered form ?:-)

Let's just say it works QUICK. 1/2 and 1/2 and 1/2 mixed with ice. Serve however. Just keep it cold.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:42 Quote
as long as the "Brake Jack" shot doesnt have the same ingredients as the cement mixer, ill do it.

For you kiddies that havent blown chunks cus a cement mixer, ask for one... Baileys, then lemon juice...the acidity of the lemon juice curdles the baileys in your mouth...INSTANT VOMIT

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:43 Quote
That is some vile stuff isn't it?

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:45 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
as long as the "Brake Jack" shot doesnt have the same ingredients as the cement mixer, ill do it.

For you kiddies that havent blown chunks cus a cement mixer, ask for one... Baileys, then lemon juice...the acidity of the lemon juice curdles the baileys in your mouth...INSTANT VOMIT

ahaha...no wayRedface Big Grin

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:48 Quote
If you can get some absinthe I recommend an Afterburner. We have a local drink called the Red Snapper that's good. I had someone hand me an AWFUL shot the other night called an Alien Cumshot. All I know was it had Bailey's and tasted like crap.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:51 Quote
This thread was a bad idea I'm now five patron shots in and still going It'll be a problem at about 10

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:53 Quote
whats an afterburner? I've always wanted to make some absinthe, my father used to make wine and mead in the basement, but my thing was always for something with a little more pop!

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:55 Quote
it's a triple of sambuca, ouzo, and absinthe. 3 of those and you'll start to get ya sweerve on

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:57 Quote
this thread is such a bad idea....I work .8 miles from home, and the bar is in between the 2, now I have too many ideas for friday........ :-)

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:58 Quote
HOLY CRAP, forgot about SoCo and lime... thats pretty tasty!

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 0:59 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
HOLY CRAP, forgot about SoCo and lime... thats pretty tasty!

HEY. That's an Alabama Slamma

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.081241
Mobile Version of Website